Media Holyfield and Belfort looking ripped and ready for war.

Along with mma fighters, come the mma trolls. No one believes Evander looks anything but ROUGH.

They didn't. They had to move to Florida because California said no.

Mike Tyson recent training

LavishSilkyFlatcoatretriever-max-1mb.gif

ezgif.com-crop.gif

5a3c3f11739b44759968a26303930b97

Evander recent training

Evander doesn't look good. He looks like he's on whatever Joe Biden's on

_medium.jpeg

It is quite unbelievable how fast and explosive Tyson still is, in his 50's.

Oh! I thought you were referring to the what he physically looks like because the title of the post. But ya, he’s clearly way past his prime.

He was way past his prime age 40, this is now 20 years after that. I don't even know what you call that :D

People talking about Titor is on the juice but Holyfield, but Holyfield is the juiciest looking 60 year old man I have ever seen. He was at the heart of that steroid scandal some years ago and his head grew as large as Barry Bonds. I guess we will see how young roids can make an old man.

Remember circus fights? This reminds me of that. Lol@Florida. Oddly enough that's where they held the Ivan Drago vs Apollo Creed fight in 1985. Jk that was Vegas. But this is kind of like a if he dies. He dies fight.

They're as natural as Sasha Banks' hair.

If I was in as good of shape as Holyfield I’d take my shirt off at work. But seriously he’s in good shape for 58.

Holyfield has muscle memory and puts in the constant hard work, you can do it to, it just takes the firt step and dedication for a lifetime because you should never stop.

I know full well what it looks like when someone is taking it easy. Cotto for example often looked hilariously slow and bad on the pads, it was just how he trained.

This isn't that. He looks slow as molasses with cognitive issues.

Like @Darbo said, did you not know he was stripped of his boxing license like 15 years ago in NY, and hasn't been able to get licensed for 10 years? There's a reason for that, and it sure as fuck isn't that he's just "taking it easy" on the pads.

Certain fighters train accuracy & timing and not speed because certain fighters aren't gifted with speed, so they train timing & accuracy, that's how slower non athletic fighters beat incredibly athletic gifted fighters with incredible speed they use superior timing & accuracy watch Tarver KO Roy timing beat Roy.

Maybe finally Vitor can fucking submit someone with that bullshit bjj black belt he owns.

Holyfield has muscle memory and puts in the constant hard work, you can do it to, it just takes the firt step and dedication for a lifetime because you should never stop.
He looks great. Looks dont mean a whole lot but he looks great.

wha? he's almost 60!
Bit tired of saying this, i don't mean his physique, he's looks incredible, I'm talking of the training footage where he looks a shadow of the shadow of his former shadow, he has no business being in a ring, if he wins I'll be over the fucking moon but he. Looks. Terrible.

I guess I would love to have Holyfield's physique at 58. Or now, probably.

On the other hand, if I was fighting for money at 58, I would not feel good about where my life had taken me

The life can take u to worst places than Evander without even planning it. Let the guy get his paycheck. I will tune, at least to see how Tito is Koed.

Triller stepped up their production compared to what they had for Jake Paul vs Askren. Much better set-up, production, and commentators. They added Shawn Porter and Shane Mosley doing transitional commentary in-between fights. They switched out Snoop with 50 cent. Makes it a bit more professional because 50 isn't high during the commentary and he has boxing training/experience before he switched to rapping/business. Instead of Snoop getting people contact high, 50 is just pouring champagne. Event has a more professional feel compared to their past events.

It's a disgrace, Holyfield looks horrendous.
lol, the fanboy in you is making you look silly.

Holyfield looks amazing and only the blind or truly retarded can look at that picture and say otherwise. He looks better than 99% of UFC's HWs and definitely better than even Vitor... physically. No amount of steroids can turn back time though.

Back