Media Holyfield and Belfort looking ripped and ready for war.

Yeah, you'll look so much more amazing at 58.

You guys are misunderstanding him. He's not talking about his physique, which obvously looks amazing for a 60 year old. He's talking about this.

And this.

I just watched the weigh-in video, and I don't like the way Holyfield sounds. Something just seems really off about him when he speaks. I'm surprised the athletic commission cleared him.

They didn't. They had to move to Florida because California said no.

100%

Look at his movement it’s all still there … vitor has no technique compared to Holyfield … Holyfield is gonna dance around Belfort and avoid his big punches and win … crazy that the odds are even… if I’m wrong someone please bump this thread

Mike Tyson recent training

LavishSilkyFlatcoatretriever-max-1mb.gif

ezgif.com-crop.gif

5a3c3f11739b44759968a26303930b97

Evander recent training

Evander doesn't look good. He looks like he's on whatever Joe Biden's on

_medium.jpeg

Holyfield is getting paid, so he wins even if he loses.
I don’t think his finances have been very solid over the last decade or so. This fight will make him a millionaire once again (although he likely owes debts or back taxes, so how much of his purse he ultimately keeps is uncertain) — but at least on paper Evander will be wealthy once again after this fight.
As an aside, A-Rod was helping Holyfield a few years back market a protein drink that was supposed to go big-time, but I don’t know what became of that enterprise. And at the time of A-Rod and Evander’s partnership, Evander was living in a small condo (which was nice enough but which was nevertheless a far cry from his customary opulent housing).

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Evander recent training

_medium.jpeg

Have you ever trained before? How do you know he was going 100% in that clip?

Have you ever trained before? How do you know he was going 100% in that clip?

I don't think he was going 100%. How could anyone think that?

He looks stiff. He looks like he's put together with glue and staples that haven't healed. He looks like he's punching with broken glass in his wraps. He looks uncomfortable. He looks like a walking advertisement for CTE when you see him moving and talking.

Why do you think CA wouldn't sanction this??

yes, I train

I saw it. I think chucks was worse.

Okay, answer me this...

Compared to the level of striking Holyfield was at and the cognition/training you saw, who had a bigger measurable fall? because I genuinely think evander looks like he's fallen off a cliff and not just age related

I hope he's playing possum tbh. He just looks rough.

that being said I feel like you can just look at Chuck's chin and he starts to black out

Okay, answer me this...

Compared to the level of striking Holyfield was at and the cognition/training you saw, who had a bigger measurable fall? because I genuinely think evander looks like he's fallen off a cliff and not just age related

I hope he's playing possum tbh. He just looks rough.

that being said I feel like you can just look at Chuck's chin and he starts to black out
Chuck was always a little stiffer, so the decline is pretty close. Chuck kicking the pad was really, really bad tho..

Holyfield’s been on that Evan Field’s BALCO diet for at least 30 years and his shoulder development is still shit. Genetics is a real thing. Really only during his peak Balco years 90-95 did he look like a legit beast at HW, and even then he had to fight dirty to compete. That being said, if he’s got anything left in the tank he gives Belfort all that he can handle. Belfort is a front runner and Holyfield has the heart of a lion. Win or lose, I hope nobody gets hurt

I don't think he was going 100%. How could anyone think that?

He looks stiff. He looks like he's put together with glue and staples that haven't healed. He looks like he's punching with broken glass in his wraps. He looks uncomfortable. He looks like a walking advertisement for CTE when you see him moving and talking.

Why do you think CA wouldn't sanction this??

yes, I train

he still beats Belfort in a boxing ring though

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Evander recent training

_medium.jpeg

What really didn't do Evanders brain no good was the Riddick fights, with Evander being the much smaller fighter. . Now both are punch drunk, bad.

screenshot_20210910-191813-jpg.878830

of the four people you can see clearly the only thing natural on that stage is dude in the back hairline

I just hope Holyfield doesn't get hurt. The promoter should be ashamed of himself.

Nigel Lythgoe OBE (born 9 July 1949)[1] is an English television and film director and producer, television dance competition judge, former dancer in the Young Generation and choreographer. He was the producer of the shows Pop Idol and American Idol and is the creator and executive producer of, and a regular judge on, So You Think You Can Dance. He also created the 2009 competition Superstars of Dance.

Hope you released some estrogen with that one!
What are you talking about? Seriously, grow up, the boxing side of this swamp is usually a little more intelligent a little more focused than the heavies...and here you are.
You know full well i wasn't talking about his physique, i was taking about his ability, and you support this? Shame on you.

Yeah, well if Conor had punched Holyfield in that bar, the video would've turned out differently.

now that I would pay to see...

Looks don't mean shit, I'm not talking about his physique.
He's fighting, he has no business fighting.
Oh! I thought you were referring to the what he physically looks like because the title of the post. But ya, he’s clearly way past his prime.

Back