Holy TJ threads

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With tonight's fight over who would you like to see TJ go up against? I know Chito is down there in the rankings but I think he does damn good against TJ of today. What say you guy?

With tonight's fight over who would you like to see TJ go up against? I know Chito is down there in the rankings but I think he does damn good against TJ of today. What say you guy?

They will give TJ a title fight next so he can headline a PPV

I think he will fight Yan for the interim belt.

They will give TJ a title fight next so he can headline a PPV
Well he did just beat #2 after his 2 yr layoff. I would like anyone to dethrone Aljo as the champ right now anyways

It's not who do we want, it is who TJ wants, and I think he sits for the title and has the leverage to do so. Who knows, if anyone pulls out, he will get the shot as well. Guy is still the lineal champ and his only BW loss in the past 8 years came in a controversial split decision to Dom. I also think he is the biggest draw, and as such, the UFC will want it too.

With how TJ looked tonight. I think he beats Yan and Sterling. Unless he drops off all of a sudden. He’s still legit.

Depends on how fast he can recover from his knee.

Font or Aldo sounds good. Or even a title shot depending how good the winner of Yan and Aljo feel.

It's not who do we want, it is who TJ wants, and I think he sits for the title and has the leverage to do so. Who knows, if anyone pulls out, he will get the shot as well. Guy is still the lineal champ and his only BW loss in the past 8 years came in a controversial split decision to Dom. I also think he is the biggest draw, and as such, the UFC will want it too.
I think yer right. Especially about the $$ aspect about TJ. He is a draw. I just dont like the whole epo thing. It leaves a permanent stain on his record no matter what he accomplishes which we all know but still blows.

476cc27b0a9589bb19518834791893b7.png

TJ's fighting for the title next, not jobbers like Cheetos Rivera. If TJ has a really long wait for the TS, he could fight Font or maybe a grudge match with Faber.

TJ may need awhile to recover - he took a decent beating in his "victory"

What A Legend, Wright There !

I say you are retarded if you think TJ should/would fight Chito. TJ is fighting for the title next.

Back