HOLY SH1t! I FOUGHT AN AIKIDO BLACKBELT TODAY AND ALMOST KILLED HIM!

Originally posted by Magic Man
erm...I'll get back to you on that one.

Little non-believing fucker :mad:
non-believing? HELL NO. i called bullshit on a certain detail. Great story, though MM... i wish i coulda been there to see it

Originally posted by maxaug
btw did u imagine that dressed up like bill the butcher? that way the story would be cooler.

no, I was dressed up like Ken Shamrock - I always workout topless, with red underwear and I totally sport some high-style shootfighting kneepads. Everyone in the gym is totally envious on me and when I do sets, people stop what they're doing and watch - and like the gym management told me not to clean the machines after I sweat on it because they want to bottle it or something.

I like laughed and said "sure" and they were really appreciative.

no, I was dressed up like Ken Shamrock - I always workout topless, with red underwear and I totally sport some high-style shootfighting kneepads. Everyone in the gym is totally envious on me and when I do sets, people stop what they're doing and watch - and like the gym management told me not to clean the machines after I sweat on it because they want to bottle it or something.

I like laughed and said "sure" and they were really appreciative.

ahh, now thats a believable story. except maybe that kneepads part.

no, I was dressed up like Ken Shamrock - I always workout topless, with red underwear and I totally sport some high-style shootfighting kneepads.

That was a bad visual....

Originally posted by catweefungepant
was this in that gay gym you go to in the primary school????

fuck you, it's not gay, it's alternative, and it's not fucking primary school, it's secondary...biz-natch.

fuck you, it's not gay, it's alternative, and it's not fucking primary school, it's secondary...biz-natch.

Sorry my mistake. The way you describe it makes it sound a whole lot better. At least the young men are of legal age for you.

Originally posted by catweefungepant
Sorry my mistake. The way you describe it makes it sound a whole lot better. At least the young men are of legal age for you.

no they're not...but thats a different story...totally like stop hijacking my thread. I feel glorious and totally overpowered.

I was only asking you about your story. I do not see this as hijacking. I only asked where the story took place.

I would have to say that's the best story I've ever heard. It reminds me of the scripts written on the realultimatepower website.

oh okay, it like took place at my secondary alternative school gym, you're correct. Don't bother to ring up, the aikido school is like totally shut down now - all the students left and begged my to teach them.

I told them no, and that they should not come to my house again or I'll kill them all.

- m

You sound like a fucking Valley Girl...

Originally posted by CuseMMA
I would have to say that's the best story I've ever heard. It reminds me of the scripts written on the realultimatepower website.

yeah totally man, except mine happened in Australia and i don't play the guitar, I think the realultimate guys live in the US, so all those stories happened like, in the US.

Originally posted by Tris
You sound like a fucking Valley Girl...

I'd like totallie destroy you, so just like shut your stupid self up. You sound like one of thoss aikido people, and then like when I'm choking you out and saying like "when you like pass out, I'm going to lube your ass up and rape you...and there's nothing you can do about it" and then you'll know fear.

So just, make like a tree and leave.

yeah totally man, except mine happened in Australia and i don't play the guitar, I think the realultimate guys live in the US, so all those stories happened like, in the US.

But the big boner is a Universal thing. In your next adventure are you going to totally kick some pirate ass?

oh okay, it like took place at my secondary alternative school gym, you're correct. Don't bother to ring up, the aikido school is like totally shut down now - all the students left and begged my to teach them.

I told them no, and that they should not come to my house again or I'll kill them all.

- m

Now I don't beleive you. I beleive you killed them all in the first story so how can they come round to yours.

that chit is amazing. i enjoyed the part when you get the girl.
i wish my life was as exciting.

Originally posted by CuseMMA
But the big boner is a Universal thing. In your next adventure are you going to totally kick some pirate ass?

don't be silly, pirates never existed, that's just xpantsx being a clown.

catpeepee: err, duh!! duh!!1 I never killed anyone, I like totally KOed everyone, if I killed em, I'd be in jail now wouldn't I? duh! DUH!

Back