Holy s@#t Chuck is looking ripped

chuck-liddell-stare-GIF.gif

He looks like my grandpa...
I'm sorry i think he looks horrible.

Doesn't look good to me, at all. He looks emaciated and every bit of his 50 years. He needs to check himself into the same place Randy used to use to check his 'vitamin and trace mineral levels'.

He looks old. As in older than his age. In shape, yes, but old.

Don't bet the house, kids.

Tito is going to destroy Chuck, he looks like a 60 year old man who bycycles on the weekends, and has juice to drink with every meal.

Not a good ripped though is it? He’s lucky Tito probably doesn’t have ko power, even for Chucks chin.

God I hope he doesn't lose to fucking Tito...but at 48....and his last fights went so bad....idk.

Chuck is going to lose bad gonna get taken down and mauled....

The guy is nearly 50 this is really a sad state of affsirs

He talks more clearly too, I've noticed. It's like his CTE is in remission.

Chuck is going to lose bad gonna get taken down and mauled....

The guy is nearly 50 this is really a sad state of affsirs
I hate Tito but I agree
Tito is active and decent
Chuck is shot

Tito has no shame fighting an old guy like that. Surprised he hasn't called out Ken Shamrock for one more go 'round.

Looks old as fuck. If he KOs Tito though UFC should sign him up and have him fight for the belt.

he reminds me of this when I see how skinny his arms look. I think he is going to get stopped really badly. This fight shouldn't happen. Chuck should just open a gym if he needs money.

Attachments

• tumblr_l4536sely41qzrqmgo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l4536sely41qzrqmgo1_500.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
I doubt he cares if he gets destroyed. He'll get a good payday out of it. That's how I'm sure he'll look at it anyway.

doesn't matter what shape he is in.

Common sense says he shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of a MMA ring/cage
You gonna wanna see it though right? I wish he stayed retired but I can’t stop myself from watching chuck or bj fight

He looks old here, I dunno if this fight is a good idea

This fight is a really bad idea. Chuck is looking skinny and old. From the way they were talking, it sounds like their contracts were heavily weighted to potential ppv earnings. The ppv sales are not likely to be high. Tito has been active fighting and Chuck has not. I really don't want to have to listen to Tito attempt to brag when he beats Chuck. I wish this fight wouldn't happen. Hope I'm wrong.

Back