Holy horse! Overeem looks small in his latest interview

He looks much better now. No one can argue about his wins now. If he does win his future fights with some top guys he is no doubt one of the best HW ever.

Econo Reem doesn't believe in muscles

Fuck Roy is tough.

IZcvFR.gif

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking... that body kick would have put me away for sure. Just goes to show how tough these dudes really are eh.

He needed too...too much muscle was gassing him too quickly. It's all unnecessary.

:O

Overeem vs Fedor please.

He needed too...too much muscle was gassing him too quickly. It's all unnecessary.

:O

Overeem vs Fedor please.

everyone keeps saying this, but Overeem has ALWAYS gassed.

even when he was a skinny 205lb LHW he gassed.

Overeem seems like he's been very focused on cardio lately and he's training at elevation. I honestly don't think being that hulking guy in MMA was the best way to go, in K-1 it probably was but I don't think it is for MMA. He's still probably one of the strongest guys at HW and still hits hard just not quite as hard and not quite as strong but his cardio is better and that was a large weakness of his, strength never was.

The audio quality in that interview was unbearable.

Overeem vs Roop has always been a dream fight of mine, glad Alistair is taking the proper steps to make it happen.

Dude it is summer cut, winter bulk, do you even lift bro?

Let's not kid ourselves here . He was roided out to the max. He got busted and now lost all his size . The guy was on roids no doubt and I actually miss that Overeem. But when you're on a huge amount of steroids and then stop taking them you're going to lose almost all that mass you had. It was no surprise to me at all that he looks so much smaller. Wish we could bring back that monster of 2011 or 2012 whatevr it was. But we all know why he looks so much smaller...it's no secret.

If only this physical specimen had not taken so much damage in his career. Dude would be a top 10. He can still be a champ.

Wtf. He is in the top 10. And he is on a winning streak.

Edit:

- 9 Alistair Overeem <---- Sherdog HW rankings

- 9 Alistair Overeem <---- UFC HW rankings

Wtf. He is in the top 10. And he is on a winning streak.

Edit:

- 9 Alistair Overeem <---- Sherdog HW rankings

- 9 Alistair Overeem <---- UFC HW rankings

All timeeeee

Yeah I know he's top 10 lol.

Back