Holy fook Shoguns face...

Yeah by the sport rules the draw seemed about right. But Craig definitely beat shogun up in this fight.

Glad I fell asleep

Last 2 shogun fights i missed and i love him but he is doneee

The funny thing is that all that damage happened in the 1st round...

After that, Craig did almost nothing offensively.

Man, Shogun lumps up pretty easily these days, even his leg and body were bruised.

I blame the 1st lil nog fight, the jon jones beating and the 2x Hendo beatings.

I like shogun cos he's all smiles. I hope he just retires and lives comfortably with his smoking wife.

I blame the 1st lil nog fight, the jon jones beating and the 2x Hendo beatings.

I like shogun cos he's all smiles. I hope he just retires and lives comfortably with his smoking wife.
Nah, it was the Jones beating, Gus and Vera wars and the Hendo wars all within like 3 years that are to blame.

From Paul Craig? That’s fucking awful, we need to start a go fund me for Shoguns retirement fund, this is out of control.

Paul Craig is about to go on an asskicking tour. Mark my words.

Is pretty crazy isn't it? That these pretty boy Brazilians like Vitor and Shogun look like shit nowadays when guys like Anderson, Jacare and Werdum look pretty much the same as they did in their 20s
People getting old is a crazy concept to you?

From Paul Craig? That’s fucking awful, we need to start a go fund me for Shoguns retirement fund, this is out of control.
Pretty sure Shogun is set for life

He looked worse after Hendo wars

This dude has had a helluva career sacrificing for the JBG man

upload_2019-11-16_23-56-10-png.678711

Looks beat the fuck up in post fight interview.
724dce62-fb08-4993-bcd4-d3696e60b477-jpeg.678705

giphy.gif

He always showed damage after the fight and cool down. Just how it is. Fedor does, wandy does, some guys like hendo or Anderson khabib never even look like they were touched.

Back