Holy crap, Nate really does wear black t-shirts too much

kinsey_scale-illust_med.jpg

Nate is at 0 Conor is probably in between 2 and 3

Between 2 and 3?
I mean, 4 is playing touchbutt with 3 and 5...

Black makes some people look more attractive. I wear black as much as possible for this reason, reluctantly switching it up so I don't look like a weirdo.

Dumbest insult I've heard. I'm looking forward to him bitch slapping that loud mouth shut again.

That wasn't funny at all if it was supposed to be, but this has nothing to do with fighting and every thing to do with the fact that you said wearing expensive clothes means that you have to "peacock for confidence." What in the actual fuck are you saying, lol.

This has nothing to do with me being a Conor fan or any of that, and every thing to do with the fact that this idiot said that wearing expensive clothes means you have to "peacock for confidence." What the hell does that even mean?
Butthurt cloner fan.

Yeah it kinda worries me that he as a professional fighter doesn't know anything about fashion. I mean, sure he has the superior boxing, bjj, endurance and toughness, but that lack of dress sense is going to be a problem in the rematch!

I think dressing like Conor is worse, a vulgar display of wealth, it makes him look like he is masking his own insecurities.

Nate looks more natural and down to Earth, and most importantly, hasn't forgotten where he has came from.

Conor could learn a thing or two from Nate, inside and outside the octagon.

Yeah it kinda worries me that he as a professional fighter doesn't know anything about fashion. I mean, sure he has the superior boxing, bjj, endurance and toughness, but that lack of dress sense is going to be a problem in the rematch!
That's what it's important to cloner fans. Swag and Instagram.

Cm-fjCmWYAA2sIK.jpg

Rogan always wears purple. This was at UFC 199.

Let's all get really fucking into this pointless discussion! I mean a black t-shirt all the time? What is he? an apathetic not giving a shit fighter or something?

Back