Holy crap, Nate really does wear black t-shirts too much

Black shirt and blue jeans a classic look for nearly every occasion

LOL Aldo fans are so salty hahahahaha shit cracks me up.

202 is gonna be awesome.

War Conor

Just because Conor points something out errbody takes it as an attack, lol. Maybe stop feeling so insecure and threatened? Like TS said, it's the truth. No need to get your panties in a twist.

Its all about how you feel in your clothes

giphy.gif

If you get a nice fitting black tee, whether short or long sleeve, nothing beats it. Goes with literally anything, and just classic.

#blackteegang

Black Tee® by the Diaz Brothers. The Official Fight Shirt for Weed Smoking ass Kickers worldwide.

Objectively speaking Conor shouldn't really open his mouth

ufc-conor-mcgregor-shows-off-fashion-cred-on-rodeo-drive-09.jpg

Objectively speaking Conor shouldn't really open his mouth

What kind of dork buttons up every button on a polo?

I rather wear a black tee and jeans instead of this metrosexual stuff... I wonder who was the first guy to decide that wearing clothes with flowers and hummingbirds on them was a good idea?

That wasn't funny at all if it was supposed to be, but this has nothing to do with fighting and every thing to do with the fact that you said wearing expensive clothes means that you have to "peacock for confidence." What in the actual fuck are you saying, lol.

This has nothing to do with me being a Conor fan or any of that, and every thing to do with the fact that this idiot said that wearing expensive clothes means you have to "peacock for confidence." What the hell does that even mean?

Ok, you're losing credibility by the second. The problem is that you don't understand what he means. That's not his fault. Look up peacocks (words about them, not just pics that you'll end up wacking off to cause that's what you're into) and get back to us.

Also, you actually admire someone for wearing expensive clothes. That's super lame.

That wasn't funny at all if it was supposed to be, but this has nothing to do with fighting and every thing to do with the fact that you said wearing expensive clothes means that you have to "peacock for confidence." What in the actual fuck are you saying, lol.

This has nothing to do with me being a Conor fan or any of that, and every thing to do with the fact that this idiot said that wearing expensive clothes means you have to "peacock for confidence." What the hell does that even mean?

Triggered

Yea he should start wearing fruity pairs of 800 dollar skinny jeans and undersized shirts to look more muscular.

What kind of dork buttons up every button on a polo?

I rather wear a black tee and jeans instead of this metrosexual stuff... I wonder who was the first guy to decide that wearing clothes with flowers and hummingbirds on them was a good idea?

Worrying about another mans wardrobe....Sherdog I tell ya. Who gives a fuck what Nate wears, what Conor wears. Who cares what you would wear. It's all personal preference anyways.

Back