Holy crap, Nate really does wear black t-shirts too much

you're catching flack for being a conor fan and saying this, but you really aren't exaggerating too much imo. if we are talking about fighters wardrobes and what they mean, idk what to think of the site anymore.
Why in the FUCK would anyone discuss a fighters wardrobe? It's not like we have some Oscar De La Hoya photos from anyone (bar Jon Jones when Rashad made fun of him).

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
/thread
/any Conor shit talking thread

People who wear black all the time do so because they sweat a lot. Black hides sweat patches.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You WON'T believe what THIS fighter wears EVERY day!
Reebok hates him!

Maybe he sweats alot that's why I wear black shirts. Conor could wear some black shirts to cover those dirty pit stains on TUF.

Conor dresses like a Latin gigolo, the jokes on him.

you're catching flack for being a conor fan and saying this, but you really aren't exaggerating too much imo. if we are talking about fighters wardrobes and what they mean, idk what to think of the site anymore.
I'm not at all, I've honestly never ever seen such a dumb post.
Exactly, makes no fucking sense.

Nate's got a tailor made assbeating waiting for them tailor made suits
That wasn't funny at all if it was supposed to be, but this has nothing to do with fighting and every thing to do with the fact that you said wearing expensive clothes means that you have to "peacock for confidence." What in the actual fuck are you saying, lol.

JEE, with a name like yours it's hard to see why you'd think that
This has nothing to do with me being a Conor fan or any of that, and every thing to do with the fact that this idiot said that wearing expensive clothes means you have to "peacock for confidence." What the hell does that even mean?

Need some pepper with that salt nuthugger?
Wow that was lame as hell, but no.
I honestly don't understand what is up with Sherdog and all of the gay innuendos, but look man if you're gay or whatever that's fine but keep me out of it.

Do you know who cares what other dudes wear? Usually gay dudes. No straight dude notices what dudes wear. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Black shirts are cheap, look decent, aren't too colorful / attention grabbing, and don't stain super easily.

I now realize the internet is full of "manly men" (half of whom are probably ironically homophobic) who must critique other men for not wearing fancier clothes.

Not everyone has a passion for fashion like all the 6' 5", ripped muscles, benching the 500KG manly sherdoggers.

Back