Holy crap it can't get any worse

A84

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wow what a torture to watch the first 3 fights. Even paid to suffer.

I really didn't think the first two fights were that bad. Just because no one made the other guy's head explode with a kick doesn't mean the fights were bad. Tavares/Marquardt sucked, though.

It hasn't been that bad, relax.

Not every fight is going to look like a YouTube highligt reel.

Pretty awful so far. Hopefully the main and Co main can make it right

Yes it can. i.e. Jones eyepoking DC over and over

It's not the best card, but it's all right..

It hasn't been that bad, relax.

Not every fight is going to look like a YouTube highligt reel.

Not sure how anyone can even defend this card so far, nothing about it has been enjoyable even the crowd is awful.

Straight up UFC 119 atm.

It's shit but it was expected

my insomnia led me to decide against ordering this card. after reading a bit of this whine-festival I'm a touch grateful.

why don't you homos watch something you actually enjoy? Say Yes to the Dress? How to Lose a Guy in...a certain amount of time? Sisterhood of the Travelling Menstrual Attire?

just a suggestion.

my insomnia led me to decide against ordering this card. after reading a bit of this whine-festival I'm a touch grateful.

why don't you homos watch something you actually enjoy? Say Yes to the Dress? How to Lose a Guy in...a certain amount of time? Sisterhood of the Travelling Menstrual Attire?

just a suggestion.

Funny thing is that you're awake anyway

Funny thing is that you're awake anyway

it is. I couldn't be sure though.

I was contemplating watching on my PS Live Events Viewer app. Anyone done this mebbeh? It'd probably be best to have a positive review before I shell out fitty on it.

just a suggestion.

or a quality MMA product.

Back