Holm/Tate how you see it going?

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
MMA math is bullshit

Tate vs. Holm is an exciting match up and Tate will probably be more competitive with Holm than Rousey was.

Tate is stronger mentally, and very tough. She has seen and bounced back from adversity, is a better striker than Rousey and has the ability to implement a wrestling game.

I'm picking Holm to win, but it will be much more competitive than Rousey vs. Tate

Man, i wish its the fight of the year! it would be nice to see women getting this acollade!

confetti.gif

I've got a feeling the fight will be similar to Holly's fight with Marion Reneau.

I can agree that I think the fight will be more competitive, but Tate is also very sloppy with her striking at points, especially when she's desperate.

I don't think she will get Holly down consistently enough to get a win.

I see it being pretty lopsided, maybe not a savage 2 round beatdown like Ronda but just as one-sided, Miesha isn't a very good striker, her head movement is non-existent, she's never finished an opponent in the UFC, she's never been in a 5 round fight, Holly is far physically & mentally stronger, I see Holly pretty much having her way with Miesha. Hollys strength will negate the takedown and she will also be working with the likes of Izzy styles & JBJ, Miesha is doomed.

longer than the 1 round 1 min dream a fellow poster had about it id assume

Holm will be dominating then Tate connects either knocking her out or dropping her and finishing her via TKO/submission.

Last edited:
I'll see it going with my eyes, of course.

weird-eyeball-people-o.gif

MMA math is bullshit

Tate vs. Holm is an exciting match up and Tate will probably be more competitive with Holm than Rousey was.

Tate is stronger mentally, and very tough. She has seen and bounced back from adversity, is a better striker than Rousey and has the ability to implement a wrestling game.

I'm picking Holm to win, but it will be much more competitive than Rousey vs. Tate

I think there is a chance it will go the distance, but Holm will win.

Holm via TKO (punches) in round 3.

Edit: I see this going like JJ vs Penne. I love Penne and I hated seeing her lose, but she got outclassed and I think Miesha will too.

Miesha has a better overall body but Holly has underrated legs and ass.

Call me crazy, but I'm betting the farm that one of those chicks will win the fight.

MMA math is bullshit

wAAAAT???

Will result me getting 30 euro from my friend the day after Holly's win

I think Holm's gonna coast to a decision. I don't think Meisha will be able to close the distance long enough nor establish dominant positioning during the fight. Holm may knock her out if she catches her.

We'll see.

Rousey Holm 2 is my raison d'etre. I need Holly to win.

Back