Holm: "Rousey is beatable"

Ronda said she had the best butt in MMA!

She also said you have the best butthurt in MMA.

Seriously, do you ever get tired of posting "unflattering" pics of Rousey? You've done it, literally, hundreds of times.

Do you keep a file of said pics?

I like Holm and hope she abandons her kicking game. Her movement and jab, if she can keep a distance and let Ronda feel a shot, she could get the decision. I'm pulling for her because she is so damn likable.

I like Holm and hope she abandons her kicking game. Her movement and jab, if she can keep a distance and let Ronda feel a shot, she could get the decision. I'm pulling for her because she is so damn likable.

So you would rather a dull point fighting running match to try and steal a 5 round decision..Thats why the ufc has lost some fans, many that i know are just bored of this point fighting style. Ronda brings it yet this forum is filled with jealous whining crybabies who for some reason hate the 2 most popular and MOST EXCITING fighters in the game today with ronda and connor.

She has already made some adjustments. She abandoned the thai kick to the body and cut down on leg kicks. The high kick and Savate side kick are reasonably safe. And I have a feeling we'll see her add in even more oblique kicks.

But abandon kicking altogether? Sounds risky. If she uses them wisely but can get Ronda to respect her kicks, it could change the dynamics of the fight. And don't forget that the high kick has knock out potential. Not something Ronda usually has to worry about.

Back