Holm: "Rousey is beatable"

Ronda, best butt in WMMA

2B155B0800000578-3185216-Playing_tourist_Ronda_flashed_her_lacy_black_bra_in_a_backless_b-a-2_1438780381701.jpg

Is that shirt/apron supposed to go all the way around the back?

good interview. she was really honest about her assessment.

I don't think she's going to win, but she's probably going to make more money off this fight than any other fight of her entire life, so that's a plus.

also, ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish ish

This fight was given to Ronda on a silver platter when it was brought 2 months earlier.

And she probably would have won before that anyway.

Of course Ronds is beatable, everyone is.

Cyborg would wipe the floor with Holm in a striking match.

I bet you thought the same about Baars right before they fought. Cyborg is so buffed and aggressive she must be the baddest female MT fighter on the planet right?...

...ooops
tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o3_500.gif

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_5.gif

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o2_500.gif

Holm's fights thus far have been fucking horrible. She better improve her game or she be dead come november

I agree with one exception, I was quite impressed with her TDD in her last fight, incredible core strength.

I bet you thought the same about Baars right before they fought. Cyborg is so buffed and aggressive she must be the baddest female MT fighter on the planet right?...

...ooops

Baars is huge and legit kickboxer at the highest level. Not a good comparison.

Has Holm been taken down once in the UFC? this fight is a joke

Watching Holly fight and hearing her talk, I am confident in her coming in and performing to the best of her ability.

Unlike most of Ronda's opponents, she is not going to enter the cage mentally broken, make stupid tactical mistakes and self-destruct. Even Ronda's fans must appreciate that.

Great post, except you won't get sense out of Ronda's fans.

Everything Holm does and said here is tactical, intelligent, and respectful. She answered every question properly as a fighter and as an analyst of fighting.

Now to look through this thread and see what the idiots have picked out of that to hate her over!:)

You'd lose that bet. Two different sports. Not to mention that chick is an undefeated kickboxer. Holm is 2-1 in kickboxing. There's a reason she stopped doing it.

Holm's mma striking is pathetic compared to Cyborg.

...ooops

So Cyborg took on a World Champion that found it hard just to find someone to fight her in her own sport and lasted till the end of the fight without getting KO'd. Rousey and her team keep on talking she can KO world boxing champions in their own sport yet she doesn't even step up and prove it. She will duck a fight against a world champion just like she's is ducking Cyborg. And if you are going to say Holly Holm was a champion we never saw this happen to Baars in her own sport.

[YT]nLZVauGJsAo[/YT]

Of course, she's beatable. Every fighter is.
There's a period in an undefeated fighter's career where I want to see the streak go unbroken, and at the same time, am curious to see someone break it.
We'll see!
It's the rare fighter who retires undefeated.

Watching Holly fight and hearing her talk, I am confident in her coming in and performing to the best of her ability.

Unlike most of Ronda's opponents, she is not going to enter the cage mentally broken, make stupid tactical mistakes and self-destruct. Even Ronda's fans must appreciate that.

her last opponent didnt mentally break until her face hit the canvas

Back