Holm: "Rousey is beatable"

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
Say what you want about her chances but you have to respect her character and ultra-professional approach to the game.

[YT]xS020zgMhkg[/YT]

...So while everyone here is tripping over themselves to diss Holm, I'm definitely cheering for the underdog.

Ronda, best butt in WMMA

2B155B0800000578-3185216-Playing_tourist_Ronda_flashed_her_lacy_black_bra_in_a_backless_b-a-2_1438780381701.jpg

I think if Rousey takes to the ground, Holm is finished... And Rousey probably will, so...
And this fight being 2 months earlier just favors Rousey.

I tried to beat it off but I just couldn't.

It's a joke of course, I have way too much respect for myself to do that.

Holly can beat her. She just needs to go back in time and train Judo since she was 5.

Watching Holly fight and hearing her talk, I am confident in her coming in and performing to the best of her ability.

Unlike most of Ronda's opponents, she is not going to enter the cage mentally broken, make stupid tactical mistakes and self-destruct. Even Ronda's fans must appreciate that.

Watching Holly fight and hearing her talk, I am confident in her coming in and performing to the best of her ability.

Unlike most of Ronda's opponents, she is not going to enter the cage mentally broken, make stupid tactical mistakes and self-destruct. Even Ronda's fans must appreciate that.

I will have to see it to believe since Rondamania brings a lot of pressure. But I hope so since I want a good fight.

This is such a joke. Every single time ronda fights people hype up her opponent as the one to finally beat her. Only way I see holm winning is by screaming so much every time she moves any section of her body, that rondas ear drums explode.

This is such a joke. Every single time ronda fights people hype up her opponent as the one to finally beat her. Only way I see holm winning is by screaming so much every time she moves any section of her body, that rondas ear drums explode.

But doesnt that only prove how stupid you are?

All champs are beatable, but some champs can grapple, submit, clinch and have power on their strikes. Holms has to believe i guess.

Holm has the control of distance and fight IQ to have a chance.

Holm is being thrown into the shark tank, but she is probably going to have a decent strategy and experienced enough to stick to it.

"Right now I have so much I want to work on. There are so many things I need to work on in order to really feel mentally ready."

She's done.

Holm is being thrown into the shark tank, but she is probably going to have a decent strategy and experienced enough to stick to it.

For about 10 seconds until she is thrown on her ass and submitted

Rousey is higher On the p4p than Fedor and crocop, she can't just be beaten.

Holm's fights thus far have been fucking horrible. She better improve her game or she be dead come november

Back