Holm KO/TKO Barboza dec

L

Lissove

Cyborg is perfect matchup for Holm, her pattern is way too predictable. Barboza is too explosive for Khabib, a guy who couldn't take down Tibau. Leg kicks just might make Khabib spam obvious TD attempts and Barboza looking to time the knee.

Thank me for the money later.

Nobody will be thanking your shitty predictions

I want you to be right on both accounts. I don't believe you will be.

Post your bet slip or delete this thread.

i can see a holm head kick

but people act like cyborg has no skills. she jab/feints her way in and catches holly trying to circle away.

rooting for barboza aswell. not sure about using the tibau fight as to why but .....yeah. im thinking edsons activity will help him. im thinking he out points him for a decision

I'm rooting for Holm and Barboza, but I won't mind Cyborg winning.

Cyborg is perfect matchup for Holm, her pattern is way too predictable. Barboza is too explosive for Khabib, a guy who couldn't take down Tibau. Leg kicks just might make Khabib spam obvious TD attempts and Barboza looking to time the knee.

DC wins stand up fight with Jones
Whittaker is Brad Tavaras vs Yoel
I am dumbfounded about people not seeing Ponzi by KO 1st round
Yoel possibly left high kick KOs Whittaker
DC beats Jones by outstriking him

Alt account homo tells me to bet the house and thank him later on the basis of blanket statements like barboza is "too explosive" and that cyborg is "too predictable"
<YeahOKJen>

u make a prediction with a fight wich is 6 years ago and u call that prediction? lmao.

If Barboza can't put Khabibs lights out, he's in for a night of blanket abuse.

barboza is too explosive for Khabib, a guy who couldn't take down Tibau. Leg kicks just might make Khabib spam obvious TD attempts and Barboza looking to time the knee.

Yea thank for the money lmao...

Keep the change ya dumb bitch

{<jordan}

Im not even a big fan of rockhold but this dudes predictions make it "opposite day"
...Bet the house on Luke everybody

Last edited:
Back