Holm is not ready but seems the UFC pressured her to fight Ronda early

LOL some of this stuff reads like upset children making stuff up as they go along to help them cope and deal with the unfair tragedy that Ronda is to all these kids lives. It's in every thread. Ok she's annoying, maybe some of the hardcore haters need to step away for a little while, at least take a deep breathe or something. She seems to be all you think about. She makes you guys look sad and stupid without even trying or caring.

It seems the UFC has pressured Holm into fighting Ronda waaaaay too early. But Ronda gets to avoid Cyborg at all costs.

Holm should put this fight off as long as possible until she gets more fights under her belt and puts some muscle on like Ronda has done when avoiding Cyborg.

You don't think Jackson would have an incentive to lie? It's possible that he knows there's no way Holly will ever be ready for Rhonda. But it's still in their best interest to to take the fight anyway, take the loss and split the money between the two of them. Money now is better than money 2 years down the line, if there's even going to be a "down the line".

Last edited:
Pressured her?

Losing a big money title fight to Rousey was exactly what she was signed for. If she fights anyone in the top 5 she'll lose. This way she's still 'undefeated'. It's a joke but I highly doubt she was pressured into the biggest MMA fight of her life on the biggest stage.

As usual, the 1st post nailed it.

LOL some of this stuff reads like upset children making stuff up as they go along to help them cope and deal with the unfair tragedy that Ronda is to all these kids lives. It's in every thread. Ok she's annoying, maybe some of the hardcore haters need to step away for a little while, at least take a deep breathe or something. She seems to be all you think about. She makes you guys look sad and stupid without even trying or caring.

Diggem and Bad Romance are an embarrassment to man. Emasculated children asshurt over a female mma fighter.

Holm was begging to fight Ronda before she was even in the UFC lol

By the look of her in the cage, she is 2-3 years away from being well rounded enough to be a legitimate challenge for the title.

So they have to just keep cherry picking girls for her to have shitty looking UDs over the next three years and that will make this a much better fight than it is now?

She's 33 years old...a "few more fights" isn't going to get her any more ready than she is now.

If only she could have learned to put all the energy and aggression she puts into screaming into her fighting.

She could have turned it down, she was preparing to fight Kaufman in Dec she said.

But like others have said she's gonna get a big opportunity and a big payday, she's gonna take it and hope she can win.

Losing to Ronda doesnt mean your career is over, lets face it most thing Ronda is out of the sport soon so if she leaves the div is wide open. Why not take a big fight now and see what happens?

What if she fought Kaufman and lost? No guarantee she even gets to a title fight.

She's as ready as she's ever going to be. She's one of the greatest female boxers on the planet and has been fighting in mma for longer than Ronda herself.

Either you give her a title shot now or you wait for her to lose to someone else.

I need to get a reference for my comment... but I read the majority of Holly's boxing matches were in state (meaning she fought a long list of cans). So her boxing record is sketchy - You can call her the state champ in boxing.... I need to find that source...

Not only that... I'll give you the eyeball test: Did she look like she was one of the "greatest female boxers" in her last two fights in mma? Ha ha. No!!!

It's a sham. Shite match up. Too early for her. Don't like it at all.

Deep down you know I'm right. Isn't that why you try to attack the poster instead of the points he makes.

Back