Holm + Bethe = 0 top 10 wins

We now live in a time

Where back to back challangers for the Women's Bantamweight Championship have a total of 0 top 10 wins

WHO WANTS A TITLE SHOT

You can get one

and you can

I dont know who you are but sure here is a title shot

oprah-gif.gif

Don't tell anyone.

Floyd - Pac: 4.4 M buys.

That's a big fight. 1M buys is a joke in comparison.

no thats the biggest fight in the history of combat sports which will never be approached.

Floyd couldnt even hit a mill his last few fights before Manny and Manny hasnt done a mill in a while and nobody else in boxing is doing it.

a million PPV buys is a big in any combat sport.

That's a different sport, though.

The "difference" is that the sweet science is a sport and UFC is sports entertainment akin to the WWE.

When you push participants who have less than 3 years of experience (literally from when they started training) as "pro athletes" you can't really be taken seriously on any level.

no thats the biggest fight in the history of combat sports which will never be approached.

Floyd couldnt even hit a mill his last few fights before Manny and Manny hasnt done a mill in a while and nobody else in boxing is doing it.

a million PPV buys is a big in any combat sport.

No.

4.4M buys is a big number. Anybody will tell you that.

You obviously have an agenda here and want to push 1M buys as being some earth shattering number. Newsflash: It's an atrocious number in comparison. We'll go with 4.4M over 1M regardless of your obvious agenda here.

The "difference" is that the sweet science is a sport and UFC is sports entertainment akin to the WWE.

When you push participants who have less than 3 years of experience (literally from when they started training) as "pro athletes" you can't really be taken seriously on any level.
Oh, you're one of THOSE guys. I get it.

Oh, you're one of THOSE guys. I get it.

Def one of the guys who enjoy watching a good product. If watching a bunch of amateurs swing wildly with their eyes closed (no doubt a product of their ~3 year experience) is entertaining to you then maybe you should add some toughman/bumfights DVDs to your Christmas wish list this year.

Oh please, you can't possibly think that. Please say you're only kidding.
She's old, but I'd like to see her tested against some Top 10 girls first. Of course, I don't think she'll ever beat Rousey, but she may put up more of a fight with another year of training.

Def one of the guys who enjoy watching a good product. If watching a bunch of amateurs swing wildly with their eyes closed (no doubt a product of their ~3 year experience) is entertaining to you then maybe you should add some toughman/bumfights DVDs to your Christmas wish list this year.
I prefer that, to two dudes jabbing at each other for 36 minutes (I like boxing, but I can't sit through that).

*Tate gets title shot*

"Nobody wants to see Miesha lose again, Im tired of rematches, UFC sucks"

*Holm gets title shot*

"What about Miesha she earned her shot, Holm has nothing for Ronda, UFC sucks"

Id bet if Nunes got the shot it would've been:

"She got DESTROYED by a soccer mom and her 2 fight streak is a TERRIBLE McMann and Shayna Baszler, UFC sucks"

No.

4.4M buys is a big number. Anybody will tell you that.

You obviously have an agenda here and want to push 1M buys as being some earth shattering number. Newsflash: It's an atrocious number in comparison. We'll go with 4.4M over 1M regardless of your obvious agenda here.

I said that number is huge and amazing and will never be topped but that wasnt a big fight, it was the fight.

Other fights can be big, dont have to be Floyd/Manny to be called big.

Canelo/Cotto is a big fight

aldo/McGregor is a big fight

Doing a million buys is a big deal.

I prefer that, to two dudes jabbing at each other for 36 minutes (I like boxing, but I can't sit through that).

Respect the honesty here. As long as you can nuthug UFC you could care less about the quality of the product. This is why you herald 1M buys as the pinnacle of PPV sales. In your mind 1M buys > 4.4M since UFC is the 1M.

UFC could, quite literally, put on a bumfight-tier product and you would be on here telling us about how Bum 1 is the real deal and a huge threat to Bum 2's title reign.

This is why we can't really take you seriously on this subject, sorry to say.

Does anybody know that Holly was pro boxer & kickboxer before mma? lol She's going to be a problem for Ronda. You'll see!

I said that number is huge and amazing and will never be topped but that wasnt a big fight, it was the fight.

Other fights can be big, dont have to be Floyd/Manny to be called big.

Canelo/Cotto is a big fight

aldo/McGregor is a big fight

Doing a million buys is a big deal.

You can call it what you want, but you cheapen the "term" big if you use it so loosely. Compared to 4.4M, 1M is a joke/small time regardless of what your agenda forces you to say.

Back