Holm + Bethe = 0 top 10 wins

Holm at least has been training for years.

If she wasn't going to be 34 and had a little more time to learn Jits she could beat Ronda possibly

If Holm wins it'll be hillarious. I dont think she will, but it'll shut up all these *********s who think boxing isnt useful in MMA. Holm is the best pure striker WMMA has, period.

Right because a girl who lost to Cat Zingano less than a year ago has a shot at beating Ronda? Because you know Nunes is just running through top contenders. I mean how dare the Ufc make her win two top ten fights

Anything to hate on Ronda.

The loss to Cat Zingano was on April 13, 2013. So it was over two years ago. And eight months after that is when she fought Ronda again and lost but made it to round 3.

Oh for god sake, the whole division fucking sucks, Ronda beats everyone in it with her eyes closed, who really gives a shit who she fights?

LOL at Women's BW "Top 10".
It's just the beginning and that stuff hasn't been sorted out yet. They recently created the division, brought some girls in, and half of them automatically became "Top 10".

The loss to Cat Zingano was on April 13, 2013. So it was over two years ago. And eight months after that is when she fought Ronda again and lost but made it to round 3.

Nunes fought Zingano September of 2014.

Unless you are talking about Tate, which I clearly wasn't, and in which case no one cares.

Jesus dude get a girlfriend and stop crushing on a fairly hot wmma fighter.

Rankings have NEVER mattered in mma, let alone wmma man! If it doesn't make them the most money possible, they don't make the fight dude!

Hendricks vs Lawler 3? It's a shit fight! Do you really wanna see Hendricks put his head under Lawlers cup, or do you wanna see him and Condit light each other up? It's a no brainer.

They can market Holm better than Miesha 3 regardless of who she beat.

Nunes fought Zingano September of 2014.

Unless you are talking about Tate, which I clearly wasn't, and in which case no one cares.

Jesus dude get a girlfriend and stop crushing on a fairly hot wmma fighter.

lol. Like I said on another thread I just hate seeing the legitimate #1 contenders getting screwed for promotional reasons. I felt the same way about Frankie Edgar.

Sorry, I did think you were talking about Tate.

I am not bothered by it, the division is still pretty new and undeveloped. Holm is undefeated and been pretty flawless so far.

Flawless? As in technical perfection? No improvements needed. You're saying that her in ring performances are literally without flaw?

This is why WUFC isn't taken seriously on any level.

If you dont think the Renau fight was impressive then I dont know what to tell you. She pretty much dominated from start to finish and turned it up in the 3rd round

She looked better, but still not comfortable, she said it herself after the fight. Giving someone a title shot when they themselves have admitted that they still aren't comfortable in the octagon is stupidity. Smells of minimizing risks of Ronda having an actual challenge.

QFT

UFC Records of the WBW top 15 (Rousey fights in bold)

1). Miesha Tate - 4w-2L (R1 4:27 ARMBAR LOSS + R3 0:58 ARMBAR LOSS)
2). Cat Zingano - 2w-1L (R1 0:14 ARMBAR LOSS)
3). Alexis Davis - 4w-1L (R1 0:16 KO LOSS)
4). Amanda Nunes - 4w-1L
5). Sarah Kaufman - 1w-1L-1NC (R1 0:54 ARMBAR LOSS)
6). Jessica Eye - 1W-2L-1NC
7). Sara McMann - 2w-3L (R1 1:06 TKO LOSS)
8). Bethe Correia - 3W-1L (R1 0:34 KO LOSS)
9). Holly Holm - 2w-0L
10). Liz Carmouche - 2w-3L (R1 4:49 RNC LOSS)
11). Julianna Pena - 2w-0L
12). Marion Reneau - 2w-1L
13). Jessica Andrade - 4w-2L
14). Germaine de Randamie - 2w-1L
15). Lauren Murphy - 0w-2L

you're fooling yourselves if you think the womens bantamweight division is anything other than the Ronda Rousey can crushing show. Miesha is probably going to fight Amanda Nunes...the UFC will hope that Nunes wins so they don't have to go with Tate/Rousey III because even they know they can't sell that

Huh? UFC cant sell Ronda/Tate 3? You joking? Thats a million buy PPV easy, majority of new fans of Ronda dont even know they fought twice before.

Huh? UFC cant sell Ronda/Tate 3? You joking? Thats a million buy PPV easy, majority of new fans of Ronda dont even know they fought twice before.

Lol @ being worried about UFC PPV sales. Do you have stock in the UFC or something?

Weird people, SMH. So much for this "sport".

Lol @ being worried about UFC PPV sales. Do you have stock in the UFC or something?

Weird people, SMH. So much for this "sport".

He said they couldnt sell a third fight, thats what I was responding to, that they easily could sell it, actually it would be bigger than Holm fight.

If Ronda beats Holm, Nunes and Eye she will have beaten the entire top 10 ranked below her.

Is there even a wbw top 10? There is like Tate, Zingano and everybody else is basically the same

He said they couldnt sell a third fight, thats what I was responding to, that they easily could sell it, actually it would be bigger than Holm fight.

Lol @ 1m buys being a big fight.

Is there even a wbw top 10? There is like Tate, Zingano and everybody else is basically the same

Average experience is about 3.5 years (from when they literally started training).

This is by far the least talented group of "pro athletes" to ever find themselves in a "sports" league.

Back