"Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism'

The reason Hollywood keeps pushing female centric garbage is because they are worshipping and venerating the mother goddess. They have an agenda to elevate the feminine over the masculine.
Well if empty theatres haven’t deterred them even before this whole covid shit I’m sure after they open it will be more of the same.

Aint nothing racist about that. White guys shouldn't be the default leading men or leads period in movies made in America and he's doing something about that. From the movies from him that I saw, whites including white men are in it so what's the big deal?

So what ya b*tching about?
Its an embarrassing stance from Peele. Black men are not mariginalized in hollywood and he knows that thats why he is hiding in the horror genre. Because in that genre he's right, There is not a lot of black horror films. But he has to stay hiding there to protect his Bullshit racist ideas about white men leading every movie. Black men Crush comedy, dramas, action films and more recently super hero crap films constantly. Hes lying to himself about where racism is, what it looks like, and who is pushing it. Get out was ok, us was garbage. His twilight zone also sucked. He should focus on his talent rather than the color of who he hires. Thats called bigotry.

Well if empty theatres haven’t deterred them even before this whole covid shit I’m sure after they open it will be more of the same.

Thats what lets you know this isn't about money. Theres an agenda being played out in Hollywood that is being used to shape society. And its a religious, occult agenda. So expect it to continue getting more and more dark and twisted no matter public opinion.

Leftists are such a self defeating bunch. They cry all day about Trumps authoritarianism but have quite literally backed themselves into totalitarian conditions. They militate for social justice multiculturalism and togetherness yet have splintered society in such a way that they can never achieve lasting cohesion. Conflicting ideologies, visions, values and never once learning from the wisdom that is history.

I'm worried only to the extent that they will cause chaos in their lifetime but these people will not stand the test of time. If the inevitable back lash doesn't it do it, their inability to reproduce will and they will hopefully weed themselves out of existence.

I've seen less caustic organization from flies as they approach a bug zapper.

Aint nothing racist about that. White guys shouldn't be the default leading men or leads period in movies made in America and he's doing something about that. From the movies from him that I saw, whites including white men are in it so what's the big deal?

So what ya b*tching about?
They bitching that we finna boutta take over. We Hollywood now.

12-15% of leading roles aint Black people, nor are leading roles majority white women so save that majority crap. Ok, if you care about population percentile so much let's go a big off road:

90% of U.S wealth is own by whites, 2-3% is held by Black Americans. American isn't 90% white, nor is it only 2-3% Black. What are you doing to close the racial wealth gap? Do you even see it as an issue?

The only way to improve this is with MUCH higher taxes on the wealthy...think Scandinavian countries where they pay around 58% at the upper level.
MUCH MUCH MUCH more tax money for social safety net.

It’s not about racism education. It’s about using billions and billions on helping the poorest (who happen to be mostly Black or Hispanic) get the best education, best social service, best medical care, best opportunities possible.

It’s VERY difficult for a candidate who intends to do any of this to get elected. You would never have a Congressional majority or a president who feel like pushing this agenda.

Listing Jamie Foxx kinda proves my point. There are good black actors, but a lot of amazing actors are white. I only named a small portion. I could name 10 more that are better than the list you just posted, then another 10.
Jamie is better than most, he was typecast till comeday until Ray. There's a lot of amazing actors who are Black, and most get type cast, forced into the "Black friend role", etc.

Jack Nicholson aint been great in decades.

Honest question here, are Jewish people considered white in this instance because sometimes there is a distinction between Jewish folk & white folk, other times there isn't. I don't believe Jewish people identify as white in general.
There's jewish people of different races, most in the U.S and in Hollywood are white europeans.

It’s sad, it really is. There couldn’t be a middle ground. There couldn’t be critical thought given to a past of racism. Hollywood was so worried about what was thought of it, that we are now turning a new page in racist America instead of getting away from it.

So, it's all about tokenism for you. Once again throwing a hissy fit because there aren't enough black leads in a white majority country is insane.

90% of white Americans are not wealthy. Just because Jeff Bezos is making bank does nothing for any other white family. Western countries are the best places to make a living for any human on the planet which why people risk their lives to come. Please point to a law that says black people can't open business, go to a university or make movies and distribute them.
I think Jordan Peele stating what he will not do in his films isn't tokenism at all. Just because you're a white male does not mean you're entitled to a lead role. This going to be a rough century for you if you don't realize that.

This guy said 90% of white Americans are not wealthy. Smh, American schools are failing.

Median white family in America have a net worth of $110,000 vs the median Black family in America net worth of $1,700. Stop asking like it's only Jeff Bezo making bank.

Save your "Western country" speech for your friends, Black Americans are just as "western" as any ol white people in America, and in this Western Hemisphere, they are more American than most.

It’s sad, it really is. There couldn’t be a middle ground. There couldn’t be critical thought given to a past of racism. Hollywood was so worried about what was thought of it, that we are now turning a new page in racist America instead of getting away from it.
what.jpg

<Lmaoo>

The only way to improve this is with MUCH higher taxes on the wealthy...think Scandinavian countries where they pay around 58% at the upper level.
MUCH MUCH MUCH more tax money for social safety net.

It’s not about racism education. It’s about using billions and billions on helping the poorest (who happen to be mostly Black or Hispanic) get the best education, best social service, best medical care, best opportunities possible.

It’s VERY difficult for a candidate who intends to do any of this to get elected. You would never have a Congressional majority or a president who feel like pushing this agenda.
There have to be specific programs for Black Americans as well. Black American's aren't poor just because. The same way reparations to Jews in Germany wasn't given to all poor people. I think what you're suggesting is for the overall and would most likely make a better society but not if done incorrectly.

You can’t meme your way out of what’s happening right now.
What are you referring to?

[QUOTE="What are you referring to?[/QUOTE]
The radical left trying to take over educational institutions and “reshaping the foundation of America”, culture of intolerance, many BLM members (not all, but many) making a mockery of the civil rights movement, fake racist accusations belittling real racism, among other cancerous behavior.

Would peele even be known if he was white? Im sorry but get out and us both sucked and were not scary.

What's so hilarious is that Hollywood is the most vulnerable industry by miles to immediate action like this.

There is minimal to no skill in acting and the talent pool is infinitely greater than any "profession" on earth. Every human is an actor to the extent they pretend to like their job, coworkers, boss, etc... Heck, I deserve an Oscar for listening to our Chief Diversity Officer talk about the white devils to other white males on the ELT.

This is straight comedy

I always thought races were quite well represented in Hollywood...

I’ve seen some great movies where the lead was played by Denzel, Forrest Whittaker, Will Smith, Don Cheadle, Wesley Snipes, Eddie Murphy, and others.

Black guys have been much better represented than black women.

If you exclude Halle Berry for being mixed race, it basically goes Woopi Goldberg....... then about 30 years of tumbleweeds until Danai Gurira and Lupita Nyongo hit the scene.

What’s next A “Wonder Years “ reboot with all black family? Jeez

There have to be specific programs for Black Americans as well. Black American's aren't poor just because. The same way reparations to Jews in Germany wasn't given to all poor people. I think what you're suggesting is for the overall and would most likely make a better society but not if done incorrectly.

What are you referring to?
The very minimal reparations given to jews (after 11 million were killed in the holocaust) was purely to actual survivors and it was very trivial. There was 500K survivors that Isreal received $3K per person (~$30K in today's value). Other actual payments to survivors were a few hundred dollars a month that stopped once the survivor passed away.

Somehow we keep comparing reparations to survivors of the most horrific genocide in history to 3rd generation Gen Z'ers that were born into a level of privilege that Jews and non Jews born years ago would have dreamed of.

I wonder how proud a man could be once he realized he got his position based on the colour of his skin.

Back