"Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism'

the pendulum is going to swing the other way...and leftists, WPEMs, and many liberals will be like, "how did this happen!?!??"

A good portion of them will be taking part in the pendulum swing, once they actually get a taste of the racism they've been pushing for. Those white millennial suburbanites will drop their BLM signs the second they are asked to actually do something for the cause, besides hold a sign, march in the streets, and post selfies of their righteousness on Instagram.

You sound like the only one being a baby here.

As for Peele, he's coming across like a racist POS.

"'I don't see myself casting a white dude as the lead in my movie,' Peele said. 'Not that I don't like white dudes. But I've seen that movie before.'"

What the hell is he talking about? White people only play one role, in one story? wtf lmao, that's so comically racist. Fuck him and anyone who thinks like that, towards any race.
Aint nothing racist about that. White guys shouldn't be the default leading men or leads period in movies made in America and he's doing something about that. From the movies from him that I saw, whites including white men are in it so what's the big deal?

So what ya b*tching about?

I always thought races were quite well represented in Hollywood...

I’ve seen some great movies where the lead was played by Denzel, Forrest Whittaker, Will Smith, Don Cheadle, Wesley Snipes, Eddie Murphy, and others.
Now name some 20 year olds in the last 5 years. All those men are 50+ and took years to get to where they are at.

I always thought races were quite well represented in Hollywood...

I’ve seen some great movies where the lead was played by Denzel, Forrest Whittaker, Will Smith, Don Cheadle, Wesley Snipes, Eddie Murphy, and others.
It's about MORE.

It's about power.

Black supremacist Marxists want to control this country and put other skin colors below them.

Aint nothing racist about that. White guys shouldn't be the default leading men or leads period in movies made in America and he's doing something about that. From the movies from him that I saw, whites including white men are in it so what's the big deal?

So what ya b*tching about?

The blind, proud hypocrisy on display never ceases to amaze me. Just because you justify discriminating against people (for something they can't change) doesn't make it right. It's a two way street. You treat me with respect, I treat you with respect and we both benefit.

Personally, I think that Peele can make whatever movie he wants and cast whoever he wants, but he is a hypocrite by criticising other directors for doing the same.

Now name some 20 year olds in the last 5 years. All those men are 50+ and took years to get to where they are at.

I’m old, these are my guys.
I have recently watched movies on Netflix or Amazon with all of them.
I’ve watched all of them since they were in their 20’s.

I don’t keep track of the youngsters...I watched that Ted Bundy movie and had no idea that the guy playing Bundy was some hunky hotshot.

Yeah, that's how building a career works. Shit isn't just handed to you. In terms of a newer black actor who has put the work in, and is now a star, you've got Micheal B Jordan.

Are you saying you can only be considered a black actor if you're a mega star? There are countless young black actors out there. They're not all gonna be Denzel. Certainly not at 20 years old. You have to build a ridiculously good and consistent resume to hit those heights. You don't get the Denzel treatment just because you're black. You have to work for it.

Back in the day, Hollywood only consisted of a handful of TV stations and a few movies premiering each week.

Today, the amount of content within the hundreds of TV channels and scores of streaming services creates enough job opportunities for actors, directors, and producers that there will be employment needs for men and women of all races, religious, ages, creeds, etc.

Hollywood will be fine. Prospective actors will be fine.

So what exactly is the train of thought behind this new business model from the studio bosses?

1. The majority of the country is bigoted.
2. We'll only give minorities leading roles in future productions to the exclusion of the bigoted majority.
3. ???
4 ...???... profit?

So what exactly is the train of thought behind this new business model from the studio bosses?

1. The majority of the country is bigoted.
2. We'll only give minorities leading roles in future productions to the exclusion of the bigoted majority.
3. ???
4 ...???... profit?

770d4453724d61c2409b057f8e20c0f38169007b5f64c4bd061e110e4c5b9087.jpg

url

are people really shocked by this? what did you think was going to happen?

the pendulum is going to swing the other way...and leftists, WPEMs, and many liberals will be like, "how did this happen!?!??"

when you openly endorse judging a people by their race, this is the result.

What is most tragic is that a lot of the idiots who are contributing to this mess will fail to understand how their stupidity is the problem.

This makes me happy, I stopped watching movies for two years now and don't plan on going to the theater again or ever watching a movie. Too little time and I much prefer books and video games.

Cant remember the last time a genuinely good film came out. They're all politicised rather than focused on presenting a realistic story, boring AF.

90's movies were way better but I've seen all the good ones by now. Your right books are more entertaining, they make you think much more than modern movies.

Haha good. They sleep in their bed that they made. Hollywood will continue its slow spiral into garbage. There's nothing worth saving at this point anyways. I wonder if overseas sales will suffer due to this nonsense?
Apparently China doesnt like Black people read something about the StarWars movie where they hid the black character from the poster or something like correct me if im wrong guys? For sure their Chinese box office will suffer lol

Apparently China doesnt like Black people read something about the StarWars movie where they hid the black character from the poster or something like correct me if im wrong guys? For sure their Chinese box office will suffer lol

Yeah they reduced John Boyega's size in some posters.

In other promotions they removed his head

The blind, proud hypocrisy on display never ceases to amaze me. Just because you justify discriminating against people (for something they can't change) doesn't make it right. It's a two way street. You treat me with respect, I treat you with respect and we both benefit.

Personally, I think that Peele can make whatever movie he wants and cast whoever he wants, but he is a hypocrite by criticising other directors for doing the same.
It's not discrimination, it's casting. Isn't that what is told to Black actors? "O, people overseas don't respond well to Black leads" O yea, because everywhere I go, I hear and see aspects of Black culture.

I put like this, if you aint b*tch about the way Hollywood treats Black people, then don't bitch now esp when there's still majority white leads.

Peele isn't going to waste the limited time he have, furthering the same ol same ol, and propping up an anti Black system and I respect him for that.

"You don't want to higher Black leads, alright, but I will".

Racism is racism, but this is hilarious

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ducers-warn-reverse-racism-film-industry.html
"Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism' in the film industry which has created a 'toxic' climate for anyone who is a white, middle-age man

A revolution is under way. White actors are being fired. Edicts from studio bosses make it clear that only minorities – racial and sexual – can be given jobs.

A new wave of what has been termed by some as anti-white prejudice is causing writers, directors and producers to fear they will never work again. One described the current atmosphere as 'more toxic than Chernobyl', with leading actors afraid to speak out amid concern they will be labelled racist.

The first sign came with one of the most powerful black directors in Hollywood, Oscar-winning Jordan Peele – the man behind box office hits such as Get Out and Us – stated in public that he did not want to hire a leading man who was white. "

Well well, all those years of champagne virtue signaling, while letting people like Jordan Peele get away with overt discrimination, and bending the knee/bailing out racist marxists...

hqdefault.jpg

<36>

tenor.gif

This thread gets a solid 100/100 from me. Its content is stellar, and that clip of the Joker telling Murray he gets what he fucking deserves puts it over the top.

Last edited:
I’m old, these are my guys.
I have recently watched movies on Netflix or Amazon with all of them.
I’ve watched all of them since they were in their 20’s.

I don’t keep track of the youngsters...I watched that Ted Bundy movie and had no idea that the guy playing Bundy was some hunky hotshot.
Yea, that was a great era. Eddie and Cheedle had to get through by comedy, and Will was of course a rapper fist. All the men named talk about the limited roles for Black actors, the typecasting, the "One Black lead at a time" rule, etc.

Yeah, that's how building a career works. Shit isn't just handed to you. In terms of a newer black actor who has put the work in, and is now a star, you've got Micheal B Jordan.

Are you saying you can only be considered a black actor if you're a mega star? There are countless young black actors out there. They're not all gonna be Denzel. Certainly not at 20 years old. You have to build a ridiculously good and consistent resume to hit those heights. You don't get the Denzel treatment just because you're black. You have to work for it.
Nothing was handed to those men, but Tom Hanks didn't have to work harder than any of those men. Ok, Tom Hanks is an all time great(he was allowed to stop doing comedy and wasn't typecast), Paulie Shore didn't have to build up sh*t.

Michael B Jordan is going this thing, there's 10 white actors at the same level, who can play more roles, all around the same age as him.

Back