Media Hollywood Tour Bus pulls up on McGregor's Villa and his reaction

I'm guessing you've never been to Los Angeles. There are lots of tour businesses that bring tourists to the front lawn of celebrities to try to take pictures and get a chance to meet them.
That is why a lot of celebrities have huge walls so they can block out all these tour buses from trying to get peaks through their windows.

You can get that size bus around some of the neighborhoods in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, which surely is not where he is or where he has what is described as "a villa." The tour companies use small van sized vehicles to go up the Hollywood Hills and Laurel Canyon etc.

Large front walls are a SoCal thing, its not related to celebrities. Virtually everyone on the west side with a nice property has large hedges, all over Santa Monica north of Montana and the Pacific Palisades. Even in totally middle class neighborhoods in Culver City you'll see walls with people using their front yards as living space.

I always thought liberals were kidding when they said Trump supporters were mostly all white.

I don't follow much politics, but that is a very white crowd... there with Trump.

Are you assuming everyone there is white based off the colour of their skin only? That's kinda racist. Mixed racial couples exist and have children of mixed race...
Jokes aside it is probably an area with a larger mostly Caucasian population. This isn't the war room, but Trump actually had a very high rate of non Caucasian voters for a Republican in the most recent election in particular black males. Women still vote Democrat primarily for some reason.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk...ward-trump-record-numbers-polls-show-n1246447

I won't go any further off topic here.

Conor is the weirdest character ever. He is a good fighter but is absolutely insane. Khabib should have destroyed his drawing power, but it didn't Dustin should have put the nail in the coffin, but I don't think he has.

Black dude behind Conor kind of looks like a miniature, fat, Ngannou.

First a Bieber concert and now this?

Pretty clearly his management/marketing team knows his image went to absolute shit after he didn't take that loss well and was threatening Porier's family. This is a PR move kids, don't take the bait.
Hes friends with the Biebs though. Biebs invited his family to his show in town.

Hes friends with the Biebs though. Biebs invited his family to his show in town.

b0ffa103bfbc48f289d9039fa62e3695_md.jpg

Back