Media Hollywood Tour Bus pulls up on McGregor's Villa and his reaction

Conor is a legend. Gotta go buy me some Proper 12 to celebrate this.

#conorbless

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

what about a tweet he put out a few days ago calling about all the fans and basically equaling all to dirt/shit?

Reactions: TR1
Getting on a bus and driving around the city just to catch a glimpse of some actor's house is such a bizzare concept for me.
f55397a7de1c82b37d6d62e655a0e915.gif

Yes. That is exactly what I would do.

I don't worship cheating cunts like Conor.
I'm not saying you would get on your knees and pray to him, but seeing him in real life would be pretty interesting

Getting on a bus and driving around the city just to catch a glimpse of some actor's house is such a bizzare concept for me.
f55397a7de1c82b37d6d62e655a0e915.gif

It's also the hope of being able to meet one, and getting a picture of them. Some of those pictures are worth a lot, there are people that have careers out of trying to get pictures of celebrities for $, they are called... the paparazzi.

Wonder if he started breaking everyone’s phones after.

d0a30669f1781bbd77766706664f9ee3

48981636747_d28c2ef113_k.jpg

Only one of those is a paid rally.

TS post looks like a photo shoot though, but people are stupid and Mcgregor is a great performer and still the biggest draw in the sport.

I always thought liberals were kidding when they said Trump supporters were mostly all white.

I don't follow much politics, but that is a very white crowd... there with Trump.

I've been on this type of tour In Hollywood once before.

If there persons house you were at came out and and started taking pictures with everyone that would be pretty next level.

You mean he didn’t threaten him to kill their families with two to the head while they sleep ?! I’m shocked .

This is like when you go to the zoo and you just gotta take a photo with the zoo’s monkey mascot.

He has always done fun stuff like this.

Remember when he saw a fan in vegas had his cutout on his porch. So he pulled over ran up to his room and chilled with him?

He is a fun appreciative guy most the time.

But haters gonna hate.

Bless youse bums
Except for that time he smashed that dudes phone

Back