Media Hollywood Tour Bus pulls up on McGregor's Villa and his reaction

Where is this dudes house that one of the Hollywood tour buses can come rocking up?

This is either planned or he lives in a really stupid location.

I'm guessing you've never been to Los Angeles. There are lots of tour businesses that bring tourists to the front lawn of celebrities to try to take pictures and get a chance to meet them.

That is why a lot of celebrities have huge walls so they can block out all these tour buses from trying to get peaks through their windows.

Fake. He just happens to have a bottle of Proper 12? Total set up. Wolf tickets for sale.

Either the tour bus or one of the fans had it. You realize if the tour bus was going to stop by Conor's house, they would advertise it.

If I was going to Conor's house, I'd definitely bring some proper 12.

The Conor hate is strong in this one.

Staged photo. Those poor souls just got exposed to the Leprechaun COVID variant.
Side effects include urge to cheat on your spouse and abuse the elderly.

At this point McGregor is happy anyone actually wants to take a picture with him.

At this point McGregor is happy anyone actually wants to take a picture with him.

He has 40 million + followers on Instagram. I highly doubt he's in short supply of people wanting photos.

Staged photo. Those poor souls just got exposed to the Leprechaun COVID variant.
Side effects include urge to cheat on your spouse and abuse the elderly.

Staged?

This is Hollywood L.A., there's at least 10-20 tour buses visiting celebrity houses everyday hoping to catch one of them outside of their house.

All Conor has to do is stay at his Hollywood villa for one day, and he'd get to take pictures with 10 tour buses. Why would he even need to stage it?

How many fans phones did he throw to the ground and roll over on his wheelchair?

So this tour bus pulls up at Conor's pad and he doesn't smash any of the windows? The fans come out and swarm him, and not only does he not break a single phone, he is completely cool with it all?

And he just so happened to be carrying an unopened bottle of Proper Twelve?

I'm no fucking detective, TS, but this could be organised by his PR team.

You realize, they went to visit Conor's home. He was probably home, and just grabbed a bottle and went outside to meet fans.

Or.... one of the fans brought it after they saw the ad. that the tour bus would visit Conor's home.

Given that this is Hollywood L.A., where all these tour buses advertise a list of celebrity homes they were gonna go see, far more likely a fan had a bottle hoping to get signature from Conor, than Conor's PR team going out and hiring 20 actors, and a fake tour bus, so they can stage a fake photo on Conor's front lawn.

In before it's stated that Connor paid the 'fans' to be there much like Trump paying people to attend his gatherings.
d0a30669f1781bbd77766706664f9ee3

48981636747_d28c2ef113_k.jpg

Only one of those is a paid rally.

TS post looks like a photo shoot though, but people are stupid and Mcgregor is a great performer and still the biggest draw in the sport.

You realize, they went to visit Conor's home. He was probably home, and just grabbed a bottle and went outside to meet fans.

Or.... one of the fans brought it after they saw the ad. that the tour bus would visit Conor's home.

Given that this is Hollywood L.A., where all these tour buses advertise a list of celebrity homes they were gonna go see, far more likely a fan had a bottle hoping to get signature from Conor, than Conor's PR team going out and hiring 20 actors, and a fake tour bus, so they can stage a fake photo on Conor's front lawn.
Obviously I didn't mean to the extent that the fans were actors lol

“Hey these tourists just showed up, can you go get me a bottle of my shit whiskey so I can get free publicity”

Wtf staged! Don't believe the lies, every true hardcore knows that Conor is one of history's greatest monsters. He probably had them all executed afterwards.

that's a testament to his intelligence. good for him. i personally don't like him as a person, but he knows how to stay in the good graces of the public for his own benefit.

He has always done fun stuff like this.

Remember when he saw a fan in vegas had his cutout on his porch. So he pulled over ran up to his room and chilled with him?

He is a fun appreciative guy most the time.

But haters gonna hate.

Bless youse bums
A cutout if Conor on his porch? Jesus you Conor fanboys are something else.

<{anton}>

lol @ these dopes supporting a pile of shit like Conor.

Back