Media Hollywood Tour Bus pulls up on McGregor's Villa and his reaction

JJCc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor McGregor on Twitter: "A Hollywood tour bus pulled up outside my villa the other day lol! #Awesome #USA #Proper https://t.co/yFlZU117LR" / Twitter

E7rx-k5VoAQzccK

Tour bus pulled up, and Conor is absolutely cool with it. He chills and take pictures with fans.

I hope it's officially part of the tour. Hate to be ambushed. Conor doesn't seem to give a shit though lol.

First a Bieber concert and now this?

Pretty clearly his management/marketing team knows his image went to absolute shit after he didn't take that loss well and was threatening Porier's family. This is a PR move kids, don't take the bait.

In before it's stated that Connor paid the 'fans' to be there much like Trump paying people to attend his gatherings.

First a Bieber concert and now this?

Pretty clearly his management/marketing team knows his image went to absolute shit after he didn't take that loss well and was threatening Porier's family. This is a PR move kids, don't take the bait.
This is my first thought. They are trying to wash away the “evil villain” image he left in the cage.

You mean, it’s almost as if this was a staged publicity stunt???
Nah I doubt he did that its possible but I highly doubt it but how come every time you see him in public he has an unopened bottle like all I can think of is he just goes around with one in Dee's purse

He has always done fun stuff like this.

Remember when he saw a fan in vegas had his cutout on his porch. So he pulled over ran up to his room and chilled with him?

He is a fun appreciative guy most the time.

But haters gonna hate.

Bless youse bums

Back