Media Hollywood superstar Freddie Prinze Jr gives some love to El Cucuy's Snapjitsu

I'm still mad that he married Sarah Michelle Gellar... :(

sarah-michelle-gellar.jpg

Let’s be real, dude got tons of pu$$y, actors, even mediocre ones, pull em’ in like nothing. Fighters actually gotta get punched to get some in numbers.

Hespect.

Did anybody actually watched the video? That was a pretty good interview. Dude can tell a story and keep it engaging from start to finish.

haha I thought it was going to be shit (not usually a fan of Helwani in general) but it was actually a great interview. Prinz Jr. stories were cool and he was surprisingly very knowledgeable about MMA and fighting. He'd probably make a great commentator :D

He was really good in I saw what you did last summer, 97' was his year for sure

He looks so old. Just checked he’s only 43. Looks more like 53 though.

at 1:30, compares him with legends like Robert Wall, Judo Gene and Chuck Norris.

Tony bless

tHu174z.gif

My dad was so cool and he knew bla bla and bla bla. Bro if you dont have a record no one in mma will take you seriously. We dont care about who your dad knew

I liked “She’s all That”. Paul Walker plays the bad guy lol

That's a response you at most would expect from a slow 7-year-old. Why did I even respond. You're too retarded to realize how retarded you are.

Because you are a sad lonely little man, one who strives to be a better man but you are limited by the low IQ you were cursed with and therefore lash out in anger online at strangers because of your short comings.

JLH's acting is so bad that you could hear a rat piss on cotton whenever she's reciting lines

I think your over complicating the craft.

She gets told what to say, told where to stand etc.

Most of the time she does a damn great job of showing up and looking hot.

Back