Hollywood Actors train harder than fighters.

Director, co-star, sparring partners, etc all said the same thing about Jake's work ethic. It's not about Johny not training enough, it's about the lack of discipline ( a big part of training diet). This isn't the first time. Where is Hendrick's hunger?

yeah all those people would want to big him up to sell the film as well, dummy

so how many belts has jake won then? discipline doesnt come into it if your body simply will not shed more weight in the cut. plus actors are all using gear, obviously, because why spend 10 years working hard to get a physique when you can take steroids and do it in 3 months. how many succesful weight cuts did jake have? how many title fights? how many robbie lawler headshots did he take etc etc etc

aw jeez, rick

2A6533C100000578-3159222-image-a-1_1436792459717.jpg

He trained twice a day. Ran 6 miles every morning. He also trained/sparred. All to prepare for a MOVIE role.

Can somebody explain to me why Johny Hendricks can't make weight?

Johny-Hendricks-misses-weight-at-UFC-207-Damon-Martin-FoxSports.jpg

What about the illusion that is Conor's work ethic? Why isn't he in the gym ( or with his pregnant wife)? Jake is.

Or Ronda' "transformation". Why wasn't she in that kind of shape BEFORE??

Actors are all on roids. I know it made me mad too when I found out. Also they have nothing to do but train and they train for looks not to fight in a cage. So nah man. Also they have way more cash, there is no struggle. 50 cent said Jake was training real boxing for that role though and same with De Niro for raging bull might be BS but some guys said he could have gone pro he trained so damn much and was a natural.

ain't no USADA in hollywood. most of your favorite actors are on the gear

This about a hundred times. Look at the boxer/actor in the first picture and look at the telltale marks on his abdomen.+

2A6533C100000578-3159222-image-a-1_1436792459717.jpg

He trained twice a day. Ran 6 miles every morning. He also trained/sparred. All to prepare for a MOVIE role.

Can somebody explain to me why Johny Hendricks can't make weight?

Johny-Hendricks-misses-weight-at-UFC-207-Damon-Martin-FoxSports.jpg

What about the illusion that is Conor's work ethic? Why isn't he in the gym ( or with his pregnant wife)? Jake is.

Or Ronda' "transformation". Why wasn't she in that kind of shape BEFORE??

-_-
Because being ripped makes you a good fighter... or Conor taking 3-4 hours to party once every trimester means he's not busting his ass in the gym every day...
Hendricks is an exception and he's probably retarded. Would still woop any actor tho lol

fighters arent fitness models you :eek::eek::eek:. dyou think johny is in the gym doing curls and dumbell flies? i guarantee johny takes jake down 100/100 and that jake gets knocked out by 100/100 of johny's punches

here, fap to this

fedor-emelianenko-16.jpg

More for the lovin'.

So newb fan thinks Johny Hendricks is representative of all of MMA? That's all I read.

Actors make millions on average, fighters don't.

yeah all those people would want to big him up to sell the film as well, dummy

so how many belts has jake won then? discipline doesnt come into it if your body simply will not shed more weight in the cut. plus actors are all using gear, obviously, because why spend 10 years working hard to get a physique when you can take steroids and do it in 3 months. how many succesful weight cuts did jake have? how many title fights? how many robbie lawler headshots did he take etc etc etc

aw jeez, rick

You're so fucking stupid to think this is about Jake Gyllenhaal can WHOOP on UFC fighters LOL.

It's about work ethic.

Back