Hollywood Actors train harder than fighters.

Jake G trained for a few months. Johny has been elite for his kind of competion for 20 years.

You're dumb.

Not sure if OP is trolling but it's an interesting question.

There is certainly a difference between training for performance, and training for aesthetics. By OP's logic the average body builder trains harder than fighters because they train twice a day, and sacrifice there social life just to look good for male beauty pageants.

I will say guy's like Johnny that habitually miss weight, are just uneducated, undisciplined and lazy with there nutrition.

Training to look good and training to fight are two different things.

Johny trains to eat!

actors train for looks, they look very fit but would die after 2 minutes in the cage

Jake trained/sparred professional boxers.

The point i'm making is why do Hollywood actors have more HUNGER to train?

1. jake probably lied about his training to help sell the film. were you there watching him clock in? so thats a bunch of horseshit
2. johny is a former champ and arguably beat gsp, the welterweight goat. tell us again about how you dont think he trains enough? you dont know anything about his regime. maybe his body simply cannot cope with weight cuts anymore?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/...ed-out-of-ufc-192-fight-after-being-rushed-to

your thread really sucks and you seem to have a lot of barely supressed sexual urges

Well motivation i guess. Jake probably got paid 5-10 million dollars where as Hendricks probably getting 100k not justifying but i imagine Jake doesnt feel like an under paid employee

the TS asks why fighters arent in fight shape all year round?

uh...

they dont fight every day? injuries?
Bingo and had a chuckle myself over what Misters Olympia like Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson look like off-season. How dare they in this lifetime salt soups or nibble the heads off animal crackers! :eek:

Even for Sherdog that is a really stupid thing to say. I mean damn!

1. jake probably lied about his training to help sell the film. were you there watching him clock in? so thats a bunch of horseshit
2. johny is a former champ and arguably beat gsp, the welterweight goat. tell us again about how you dont think he trains enough? you dont know anything about his regime. maybe his body simply cannot cope with weight cuts anymore?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/...ed-out-of-ufc-192-fight-after-being-rushed-to

your thread really sucks and you seem to have a lot of barely supressed sexual urges

Director, co-star, sparring partners, etc all said the same thing about Jake's work ethic. It's not about Johny not training enough, it's about the lack of discipline ( a big part of training diet). This isn't the first time. Where is Hendrick's hunger?

Working hard is vague. Working hard never works unless you want to be an average scrub. Working smart combined with working hard is the correct way. These are all vague statements really.

those are useless roid muscles, i assure you even BWs are stronger than 6 3 roided actors

Back