Holly Should Have Fought Like That Against Nunes

Ah so you were being sarcastic and then followed up with a douche style comment. Typical member here...
Nooo! You got it wrong LOL I wasn't being sarcastic and I wasn't being a douche. I genuinely didn't know. You just misinterpreted my post.

Nooo! You got it wrong LOL I wasn't being sarcastic and I wasn't being a douche. I genuinely didn't know. You just misinterpreted my post.
Wow, I read it as an authentic comment and was surprised he took it that way. I think people are so jaded on forums that it no longer seems real for someone to post a regular, non-loaded/sarcastic statement lol

Wow, I read it as an authentic comment and was surprised he took it that way. I think people are so jaded on forums that it no longer seems real for someone to post a regular, non-loaded/sarcastic statement lol
LMAOO! Thank you and I was surprised, too. People do post a lot of douche comments on here though, so it is easy to misinterpret a post.

Fair enough, my apologies.

Back