Holly "Last Hope" Holm Fight Train

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Back when Holm was fighting on small regional cards fans were saying, "If she could learn a little takedown defense she might be a decent competitor for Rousey." Fast forward a few years and Rousey has literally obliterated every single concieveable opponent except for Cyborg which seems about as likely as Rousey fighting Mayweather at this point.

Anyway, it's a little early for Holm to be stepping up to fight Rousey, but it's happening. So jump aboard the Holly "Last Hope" Holm Fight Train. If she doesn't win this, you can expect a long Ronda Rousey Winter.

I think holm will win and if she is a +800 dog or more i will bet on her.

If she can keep from getting snatched up and thrown on her ass immediately, she might be able to make it interesting.

Have we ever seen Ronda complete a takedown from catching a kick? I don't remember seeing that before.

I think holm will win and if she is a +800 dog or more i will bet on her.

If you think Holm will win you should bet on her no matter how big of an underdog she is as long as she is an underdog. So in other words, you dont really think Holm will win/Holm is the favourite.

Holm has looked TERRIBLY uninspired thus far. I don't think she has a shot in the dark.

Depresses me, because I had hope that she could be something special. Then she comes out with that crafty Jackson gameplan, which includes exerting minimal effort in a fight, it seems.

Holm could 'Bisping' her way to an ultra boring win and be a horrible champ.

If you think Holm will win you should bet on her no matter how big of an underdog she is as long as she is an underdog. So in other words, you dont really think Holm will win/Holm is the favourite.

I do but its still a big risk. Ronda is an armbar machine.

Just bc you think someone will win you still have to evaluate the risk.

I wanted her to be tested against a decent grappler first, but whatever. I hope she does well. I hope Holm surprises us all. She does have the footwork and jab to keep her distance ala Gus vs. Jones style. However, rhonda will get her in the clinch eventually.

If she can keep from getting snatched up and thrown on her ass immediately, she might be able to make it interesting.

Have we ever seen Ronda complete a takedown from catching a kick? I don't remember seeing that before.

Rousey does have that habit of finish the fight in ways we have never seen before.

1st round sub by RRR. Easily. I think a rerematch with tate is boring

But let's be honest. Tate has amuch better chance. Which isnt saying much at all

No chance in hell! Ya heard me? Holm could indeed knock Ronda out cold, but she won't be able to open up her striking in fear of the takedown. She is going to be timid as hell on the feet and Ronda will have her way with her, just like the rest.

Looking forward to another Honda showcase.

I read somewhere saying Holm is +1000 and RRR is -1300

11181252_10206799308575593_3668352737604182399_n.jpg

I am betting on her. That's how confident I am. I was also this confident when Gus was fighting Jones. It was a lot closer then people thought it was going to be.

Holm will get the dec win. Book it. Bet it. Profit.

Thank me later.

No chance in hell! Ya heard me? Holm could indeed knock Ronda out cold, but she won't be able to open up her striking in fear of the takedown. She is going to be timid as hell on the feet and Ronda will have her way with her, just like the rest.

Looking forward to another Honda showcase.
There is nothing scary about opening up against judo fighters. Its the double/single leg wrestlers that scare strikers. Ronda is no power wrestler.

I'm a fan of Holm. I'd like to see her beat Ronda then watch her and all her fans cry. I do think Rousey will win but I think this fight will be more competitive than people think.

I do but its still a big risk. Ronda is an armbar machine.

Just bc you think someone will win you still have to evaluate the risk.

If you really think "Holm will win", that means you see her as a favourite to win (over 50%). Now, if she is underdog in betting, which she obviously will be, that already means you have evaluated the risk enough because by betting Holm you would more than double the money if she wins. If you get more than 50% to double your bet then its a profit bet in a long run. Thats basically what betting is about.

All theory aside, you shouldnt never evaluate Holm to be a favourite against Rousey. But in this case it doesnt really matter because you will get probably at least +600 line for Holm, so you should feel more than happy with your bet.

Ronda by KO or 1st rd sub,

Back