Holly "Larry" Holmes really has no chance vs Ronda "the Anaconda"

Champion? haha. She ran away from boxing before she got crushed again. Cecilia Braekhus was on Holly's ass and Holly had NO Where to run but to MMA where the comp is weak and she thought she be safe but the now she has No Choice to fight who her Masters tell her to. She is fucked.

What do you think of FMJ pulling Super Champ to duck his mandatory, Keith Thurman, then picks Berto, who is Thurman's mandatory.? I don't follow boxing, but I am curious about this.

I laughed too hard at "ronda the anaconda"

the imagery is too much

I don't know what you are hinting at, but that is the image I get when she rolls in her media workouts, the way she transitions to the armbar.

Totally uncompelling fight for me personally but I am in favor of it being Holly 'Larry' Holm(es)

Larry will get constricted within 30 seconds, he is worse than Coheira

Holmes can box it up but can she defend the armbar?

She gotta get it to the ground to armbar. Dont you think that Jackson and Co. are waking Holly up everyday at 5am and drilling takedown defense? Holly has the chance to outpoint ronda on the feet or a even a KO. My money is on Ronda, but Holly does present some unique challenges and she isnt gonna get tooled as easy as all her past challengers.

She gotta get it to the ground to armbar. Dont you think that Jackson and Co. are waking Holly up everyday at 5am and drilling takedown defense? Holly has the chance to outpoint ronda on the feet or a even a KO. My money is on Ronda, but Holly does present some unique challenges and she isnt gonna get tooled as easy as all her past challengers.

And that is what they said about literally everyone of Ronda's last 5 opponents....and :redface:

Holly Holmes does not have KO power and she just gonna be hip tossed and submitted quickly....

The real challenge would not have come from Meisha "not so great" Tate but from A-Man-da "Diego" Nunez.....

It's obvious Dana "the entertaina" White does not want another Brazilian holding a belt due to marketing reasons or what have you....but we thought the UFC was about the best vs the best.....

Yeah sure....
You almost escaped the bump my friend but in the immortal words of Liam Neeson. I will look for you and I will find you.
2E757F5600000578-0-Rousey_was_dropped_by_a_kick_to_the_head_to_which_she_had_no_ans-a-22_1447606455161.jpg

This gem of a bumped thread just exposed the fickle fans that were always 'fans' of Holly. Be ashamed fairweather folk.

Read the content of my thread and not just the title man

To be fair in the very first sentences you said Holly is gonna get tossed and finished and then later say Amanda Nunes is the real challenge. At least you didn't go full retard and claim that Ronda is a once ever human being :)

Back