Holly knocking Ronda out is the greatest moment in UFC and sports history

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Agreed, and let us not forget this little jewel either;

source.gif

elanimalsantana said:
Not even the best in combat sports:
View attachment 420309
this wasnt the best, it was an absolute crisis. It wasnt a good thing, it ruined boxing history all because tyson couldnt stop slamming japanese women and didnt sleep for days or train
I didn't mean to say that it was "the best" just one example of one that was better. Not one and the same.

I had lunch with my mom the next day and even she asked me about "that girl that got kicked in the head" lol.

I was at my best friends bachelor party when that fight happened and was intoxicated beyond human imagination.

my fedor hating friend called me up laughing and told me he lost and I sobered up so fast I was like a nun in church. It ruined my night and I questioned life

lol. it's one of those moments in life where you'll always remember where you were.

My favorite is when Chris broke Anderson's leg and made him land on the ground screaming

Definitely one of the funniest moments.

Ronda is probably the only mma fighter I’ve ever been happy to see get ktfo. Fuckin cunt deserved all the hate she got

It's like an infinite reservoir of joy from which I draw routinely for spiritual nourishment.

It makes my days better. Always makes me smile.

Thanks Ronda, for having your stupid head kicked unconscious.

Last edited:
Honda's head was getting big but the fight sucked for me.

The way she knocked her out as a +1175 underdog is as epic as it gets ...

#BOOM-decapitationheardaroundtheworld

That was a rough evening.
But once it set in, it did make me realize that Ronda’s fights were always so epic and brutal and decisive, that her finally losing was bound to be that as well.
She’s a warrior, was getting blasted but only knew how to fight one way... aggressive and for the finish. Went out on her shield. War Ronda

I dont know about all sports, but it was an insane moment. Such a great highlight KO. Holm can can it up all she wants, it doesnt matter, she has the Ronda KO.

I’ll never understand why Rousey’s team let her comeback fight be against Amanda fucking Nunes.

edmond has to buy more drakkar and gambling debts/ irs penalties to pay off...

Ronda is probably the only mma fighter I’ve ever been happy to see get ktfo. Fuckin cunt deserved all the hate she got

This. The loss needed to be rubbed in more, though. Holly should have roasted her in the ring during her post fight interview.

Melankomas retired after a 20 year undefeated boxing career in which he neither threw a single punch, nor was he ever hit with a punch. I'm gonna hazard to guess, and say his retirement was more epic than Ronda getting kicked out.

Threads been done, it's up there in term of valued wins but nothing beats St. Pierre dominating the fuck out the WW division, going on a hiatus and coming back, going up in weight, off the couch, to destroy an active champion who formally fought @ 205lbs.

Back