Holly: Jon is not going to HW and just do it half assed

Jones is praying that Stipe goes through life and death to beat Ngannou so that he's completely damaged goods for their title fight. He wants no part of Ngannou.

i mean, he hasn't vacated a title before (intentionally)...... he never even said he's moving to hw at that time, only at some point in the future. so there's alot different this time it seems.
If you recall the whole Ngannou debacle, it started with Jones, the LHW champ, making fun of the striking of Francis. Francis called his bluff and Jones then had to pretend that he wanted that fight but that they wouldn't pay him enough. Dana comes in calling Jon a liar and they have their little Twitter fight and it ends with Jon having no other option to keep his pride but to quit on the spot, which he did. Only Jones could spiral downwards from a harmless joke on social media to suddenly quitting in order to spite Dana White. Later, he tried to make some lemonade out of the lemons he gave himself and said it was because he was going to HW after all, after all this time. I'll still be moderately surprised if he goes through with it and very surprised if he has more than one fight.

I don't think putting that much muscle can help jones without his juice.

HW is very different than LHW and he's not going to dwarf guys with his size and reach and his last fights he looked bad.

I don't think putting that much muscle can help jones without his juice.

HW is very different than LHW and he's not going to dwarf guys with his size and reach and his last fights he looked bad.

What makes you think he's not still on roids? USADA is corrupt as fuck. We already know this. I wouldn't assume he's clean just because they claim he's being tested regularly. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.

Fans were hoping for so long that he would make the move to HW, I'm shocked that we may finally have it happen.. Ngannou vs Jon Jones, will surpass Khabib vs Conor... on PPV... as the Highest selling PPV of all time

Its not a coincidence that he suddenly made the move once DC retired

What makes you think he's not still on roids? USADA is corrupt as fuck. We already know this. I wouldn't assume he's clean just because they claim he's being tested regularly. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
What is their incentive to be corrupt?

Holly is right Jon is all in on this and going to do it right way. Really like his chances, I can see him winning Heavyweight strap and defending it for a while

Win it yes, who knows how long he defends. I could see him retiring after 1 or 2 losses to preserve his record.

Its not a coincidence that he suddenly made the move once DC retired
Do you think He's really scared of DC at HW? He's beat him twice, once officially.. I doubt Jon is scare of DC even if DC stands a better chance at HW

Why do people act like he's not going to heavyweight? Who vacated a title just to fuck around as a gag? Y'all fetishize over money but giving up a championship is throwing away tons of money for no reason other than to play everyone?

Birdy told me USADA is moving up to HW as well.

Back