Holly is terrified of Ronda's ground game. Should she be more worried...

Holly can always try to pull of this:

[YT]rIfqa9y1Oj0[/YT]

Do Ronda really has a one punch KO power? she overwhelmed Betch with strikes then the KO landed if I remember.

I do think Holly will be worried with that too.

Well she has 2 1-punch, face plant KOs in 3 fights so ....

No. If she comes at Holly with wild bar room brawler punches, Holly might actually do some damage to her.... not that I think Holly has a chance in hell of winning.

Who said Holly was terrified of Ronda's ground game? Where the fuck is this coming from, or are you just making shit up.

Holm did nope the hell out of going to the ground with Marion Reneau. Reneau clinched and jumped guard a couple of times and Holm got the hell out of there.

Another time she knocked Reneau over with strikes, she was already beaten up and the finish was probably there for the taking with some gnp, but again, she noped the hell out of it.

Yeah, she was fighting her own fight, winning on the feet and didn't need to go to the ground if she didn't want to. But it says a lot about her lack of confidence on the ground.

I actually think Ronda beats Holly in a standup fight too... Holly has very little power and Ronda has a ton of it (for a woman)... I see Holm landing more but Rousey getting the finish.

My bet is she bullrushes her to the fence and clinch strikes her a few times before getting the trip and armbarring her.

Only fight I was worried Rousey may lose was Cat... Until Cyborg I don't see anyone beating her other than maybe a really fortunate punch from Nunes.

I'm not really buying this Holly has no power stuff. She's actually finished the majority of her fights. She's just a cautious fighter who doesn't take a lot of chances.

She needs to avoid the clinch and worry about her game not Ronda's. Holly needs a good gameplay and forget about Ronda is unbeatable nonsense. I'd have Ronda over my knee in 2 seconds.

Outside of the clinch, no. Ronda just windmills punches.

Back