Holly Holm's New Nick Name

Buster Douglas won then gained a ton of weight and got his ass kicked by Holyfield. Holly was winning going into the 5th round against the #1 contender, then just fought a girl that's a beast. Stop with this Buster Douglas shit, not even close to similar, he was literally a one hit wonder, Holly is an actual top 5 fighter.

What do you say after third consecutive loss? By the way I hope I'm wrong and she wins.

sRMhxd4l9crew.gif

a6wL48zp16wFi.gif

7gABP6eyb5D6E.gif

119Hx8T3c6Upy0.gif

m07JSR4w9ECLS.gif

xT8qB9tmwGMzQ9jxKw.gif

This appears to be one of those "Shut the fuck up" posts....

Nice...

Stop underrating Holly and properly rate Valentina, you derps, lol.

Are you out of your mind ? She just beat a top 3-4 gal,,,..my take on Pena is -as she refines her game, I could see her being champ...lol division filled with mediocre fighters.
Zingano was coming off a 15 month lay off and fucked herself due to her shitty fight IQ and ring rust, Pena has maybe the worst striking in the division and her ground game is okay but not great. Pena is hella overrated.

I prefer Holly "The Jimmies Rustler" Holm :D

original.gif

s9D7GF6.gif
s9D7GF6.gif

Last edited:
Buster Douglas won then gained a ton of weight and got his ass kicked by Holyfield. Holly was winning going into the 5th round against the #1 contender, then just fought a girl that's a beast. Stop with this Buster Douglas shit, not even close to similar, he was literally a one hit wonder, Holly is an actual top 5 fighter.
Seriously, what did she do do become a Top 5 fighter outside of the "one hit"
Wins in the little league ?
Cos she would be 2-2 in the ufc without the Ronda fight.

Is this one of those times when a top fighter loses one or two fights, suddenly he or she becomes known on Sherdog as exposed, over rated and a can crusher?

If so, then I say "is normal..."
Seriously, how biased can you get?

Non at all. How about you?
Why call Holm a Top fighter with two losses then ?
Couldn't she be more objectively described as a mediocre fighter with one great win?
I mean facts ... You know.

Why call Holm a Top fighter with two losses then ?
Couldn't she be more objectively described as a mediocre fighter with one great win?
I mean facts ... You know.

I called a 10-2 former world champion and current number 4 fighter in the world, who dethroned the women's goat, and has since lose her last 2 fights a top fighter.

Yes, those are the facts, the entire facts, in fact.

These threads always go a little like this:

reasonable person: Holm was great against Ronda but outside of that she's 2-2 in the ufc including a split decision win. Pretty meh, classic one hit wonder if you ask me.

Holm boy: Waaah, how dare you insult queen holly. She's our savior, you know. Also she's the best fighter in wmma and totally not a one hit wonder.

Reasonable person: I see, but could you tell me what she has done to be called anything but a one hit wonder?

Holmo boy: um, you know headkick. <posts headkick.gif>

R.p.: No, I mean has she done anything else in mma that would make her anything but a one hit wonder?

Holm boy: head kick Ronda, head kick

R.p.: <slightly irritated> Anything else?

Holmo: lalalala, I can't hear what you're saying. I'll ignore you from now on.

:D

I called a 10-2 former world champion and current number 4 fighter in the world, who dethroned the women's goat, and has since lose her last 2 fights a top fighter.

Yes, those are the facts, the entire facts, in fact.
May I add to the facts that the overwhelming number of her victories were over chicks who don't even have a Wikipedia article?:D
Also the number 4 position is pretty arbitrary I think
Kind of circular logic.

May I add to the facts that the overwhelming number of her victories were over chicks who don't even have a Wikipedia article?:D
Also the number 4 position is pretty arbitrary I think
Kind of circular logic.

Facts are facts.

Number 4 in the world.
10-2.
Former champ.
Dethroned female goat.
2 fight losing streaks.

If you can't deal with the facts. That's on you.

Facts are facts.

Number 4 in the world.
10-2.
Former champ.
Dethroned female goat.
2 fight losing streaks.

If you can't deal with the facts. That's on you.
Female goat,lmfao. If those are facts then I've got this to say to you

These threads always go a little like this:

reasonable person: Holm was great against Ronda but outside of that she's 2-2 in the ufc including a split decision win. Pretty meh, classic one hit wonder if you ask me.

Holm boy: Waaah, how dare you insult queen holly. She's our savior, you know. Also she's the best fighter in wmma and totally not a one hit wonder.

Reasonable person: I see, but could you tell me what she has done to be called anything but a one hit wonder?

Holmo boy: um, you know headkick. <posts headkick.gif>

R.p.: No, I mean has she done anything else in mma that would make her anything but a one hit wonder?

Holm boy: head kick Ronda, head kick

R.p.: <slightly irritated> Anything else?

Holmo: lalalala, I can't hear what you're saying. I'll ignore you from now on.

:D

Female goat,lmfao. If those are facts then I've got this to say to you

If your attempt to deal with the fact is to offer a biased opinion dressed in a poorly constructed fictional dialogue, then I say you're failing at dealing with the fact.

but is it a real good idea to make that "kee-ka" sound when she throws a punch or kick..does it kind of telegraph what she is going to do?
kee-ka are really meant for karate people for discipline self confidence and depression not meant for sport fighting

fear the key-tar

keytar.jpg

If your attempt to deal with the fact is to offer a biased opinion dressed in a poorly constructed fictional dialogue, then I say you're failing at dealing with the fact.
Maybe we just have a little misunderstanding here.
Did you call Holly a 'dethroned goat' or did you mean to say 'Holly dethroned the goat' ?
If the latter I apologize.

Back