Holly Holm's New Nick Name

"Grandma Face"
1469334837391_trimmed_zpsrtnincyz.png

Dam Son

1469332037745_trimmed_zpslfvihxif.png

Beating Eye isn't impressive, Pena got the fight given to her by Zingano and everybody knows it. Ring rust and terrible IQ coming into play again, calls Holm harmless yet her last finish was Shayna Bayslzer, LOL.
So, Zingano's in the business of giving fights away? Why even compete?

So, Zingano's in the business of giving fights away? Why even compete?
So you're the guy when someone says "____ would kill _____" you say "Nah, he'd go to prison if he killed him". She didn't literally give the fight away, her fight IQ and tripe decision making did, Zingano is easily more skilled than Pena, she had been out for 15 months and was rusty as a 20 year old bicycle that has been left outdoors.

I thought I read somebody put "Sparmaster" in another thread. Kinda liked that one.

Holly "I can't let you get close" Holm

So you're the guy when someone says "____ would kill _____" you say "Nah, he'd go to prison if he killed him". She didn't literally give the fight away, her fight IQ and tripe decision making did, Zingano is easily more skilled than Pena, she had been out for 15 months and was rusty as a 20 year old bicycle that has been left outdoors.
Pena GOAT.

It behooves you to make peace with this reality asap.

Pena GOAT.

It behooves you to make peace with this reality asap.
Nice trolling, she gets subbed by Rousey within minutes. She's actually one of the few left in the upper echelon of the division who would still get steamrolled by Rousey in the first round. Atrocious striking with meh ground game, definitely not skilled enough to hang with the best grappler in the division.

Nice trolling, she gets subbed by Rousey within minutes. She's actually one of the few left in the upper echelon of the division who would still get steamrolled by Rousey in the first round. Atrocious striking with meh ground game, definitely not skilled enough to hang with the best grappler in the division.
That's nice.

Work hard your whole life, win a ton of fights...

A couple bad nights, a cold or something...you're nothing.

Work hard your whole life, win a ton of fights...

A couple bad nights, a cold or something...you're nothing.

That's the fight game. I think she can come back and she is a super hard working with a great team and support network. But she is getting up there in years so we will have to see.

I keep seeing people "/thread" in their own posts. Isn't this something people are supposed to do when in agreement with someone else's post, not their own post? Stop being cocky, you didn't end shit.
LoL

Holly "John" Holm.....
That one bikini pic posted a while back....fuggedaboudit.....That sista was packin' some snake.

Nunes trying her best to dodge that Shevchenko rematch. Pena should really be asking for Shevchenko as well.

Holly "Horse Meat" Holm
Holly "Hesitate" Holm
Holly "Handsome" Holm​

Last edited:
I keep seeing people "/thread" in their own posts. Isn't this something people are supposed to do when in agreement with someone else's post, not their own post? Stop being cocky, you didn't end shit.
That's only topped by people who create a thread and end their start post with /thread

Pena isn't a joke but she isn't a threat either, atrocious striking with a meh ground game.
Are you out of your mind ? She just beat a top 3-4 gal,,,..my take on Pena is -as she refines her game, I could see her being champ...lol division filled with mediocre fighters.

Back