Holly Holm Vs Cat Zingano anyone?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I would like to see that fight.

Loser would be in on a 3 fight losing streak tho.
Not sure the UFC would like that for one of the too few big "name" in wmma.

Thought?

Sound like a decent fight, at least on paper.

Cat with her "fuck this and let's go" style would be perfect for Holly.

Sound like a decent fight, at least on paper.
Sounds like a nice fight to me

Thought?
Holm just had surgery and is out until at least November, if I was Cat I'd want to get in there ASAP considering rustiness has cost her a lot already. Zingano vs. Tate II has never made more sense.

I want to see Miesha rematch either one of these women.

Nice fight, Zingano's style could play into Holm's hands and make her look good for first time since she KO'ed Rousey.

I think Holly needs a gimmie-ish fight next. Give her Eye or something. Cat is gonna be very tough for her imo.

I want to see Miesha rematch either one of these women.

Holy vs Tate II sounds like another snoozefest, they probably will never change their game at this point of their careers, first fight was not that long ago, and honestly, Holy will probably will take the decision like 9 out of 10 times in 3 rounders, little more chances for Tate on 5 rounders as she capitalized on one of her two grappling exchanges with her and won the fight in the 5th.

Thought?

I think the UFC will avoid this matchup. It's not worth it to the promotion for either of these women to be on 3-fight losing streaks.

I can dig it! Not sure who I'd call. Though the blueprint for beating Holly is now layed out!

work the outside & counterstrike till you can get her to the ground & try to keep her there.

Still, could go either way. Good fight me thinks.

I don't know adout cat something's wrong whit her
But I don't know what but I do like her

Well the women's division is hard pressed for talent. I think they need them both in the long run. It doesn't really help the UFC to break either of them down.

Back