Holly Holm the first athlete to complete 50 USADA tests without issue

Fighters who "suck" don't come close to touching gold.

holly-holm-ronda-rousey-ufc-193-getty.jpg
In Wmma they do, I mean Jessica eye had multiple title shots...

I agree, she def looks like she has done peds before. She might be clean now but 40 +year old mothers don’t look like 20 year old boys below the neck
Most healthy 20 year old men I’ve seen besides the nerd types look a lot stronger than than her.

Holy Holm just looks like an athletic chick.

Fighters who "suck" don't come close to touching gold.

holly-holm-ronda-rousey-ufc-193-getty.jpg

look at how good her muscle tone is compared with part timer alcoholic affair having rape case defendant banned from driving rose namajunas traumatising chiesa career destroying ray borg sick baby life ruining punisher of old men and permanent serial tapout merchant conor

upload_2020-2-2_12-12-22-png.721057

We can just call Holly the woman who is the most suspected of needing the most tests - and we can call her the most skilled at passing them.
Or shes clean and only wimps think she’s roided.

look at how good her muscle tone is compared with part timer alcoholic affair having rape case defendant banned from driving rose namajunas traumatising chiesa career destroying ray borg sick baby life ruining punisher of old men and permanent serial tapout merchant conor

upload_2020-2-2_12-12-22-png.721057
Conor is probably just out of shape and has low testosterone now with a higher body fat percentage since he doesn’t live the life of a pro athlete.

At least he can see he once had an OK physique unlike the average sherdog poster with no muscle.

She is amazing Holly leak a sex tape please.

At least he can see he once had an OK physique unlike the average sherdog poster with no muscle.

You sound insecure, possibly gay

You think trump has abs?

Did hitler have sick quads?

How about stalin, nice big horseshoe tris?

All of these fatasses would delete you from history without a second thought, while being attended to by any woman they wanted

How many bible passages are about jesus' body fat percentage? How much could the first man on the moon squat?

Gymbros spend all their time trying to LOOK like a man, because they dont have the balls to actually BE one

I just don't understand guys who thinks she is hot.. her fucking neck is bigger than mine is. It's like a dude wearing a wig.

I say that with all due respect.. great fighter!

<6>

Sure, but guys like Griffey Jr. were better and didn't get the extra decade of injury free stats.
Griffey jr is my favorite ball player if all time. Hes the entire reason I started playing baseball as a kid

Jackson Wink Academy confirmed clean

<JonesLaugh>

Except heres the weird thing. She isnt the first one to hit 50 samples.

Daniel Cormier provided his 50th sample to USADa just before the Miocic fight (hes now on 53)

Jose Aldo provided his 50th sample the week of the Moraes fight (hes now on 55)

So they were the first two to hit 50 samples, NOT Holly.

But Jeff says Holly is the first to hit 50 "without issue"

Does that mean Cormier and Aldo have both popped? It can only mean that?

Lance Armstrong was the most tested cyclist and never failed a test.

apart for three in late 90's for elevated t/e ratio
2 in 1999 for corticosteroids
1 in 2001 for epo
9 in 2004 for epo in retroactive testing
and a bio passport violation in 2009

Except heres the weird thing. She isnt the first one to hit 50 samples.

Daniel Cormier provided his 50th sample to USADa just before the Miocic fight (hes now on 53)

Jose Aldo provided his 50th sample the week of the Moraes fight (hes now on 55)

So they were the first two to hit 50 samples, NOT Holly.

But Jeff says Holly is the first to hit 50 "without issue"

Does that mean Cormier and Aldo have both popped? It can only mean that?
They were testing Cormier pretty hard for a while so maybe there was an atypical finding?
Could Aldo spilling his sample count as an incident?

Back