Media Holly Holm spotted in possibly the shortest shorts of all time?

I didnt know the shorts could get any shorter

Is it me, or does Holly seem to morph from a 1 to a 8 from pic to pic?

Last one she posted before this I was like

Woody-Harrelson-Disgusted.gif
Same with Honda!

Hostile? You are posting pictures of a nickel when you are married, to please Sherdoggers? Get your life together guy.
See what I'm talking about? You're being hostile. Take a chill pill dude, it's an internet forum full of dorks. Lighten up

ufc record 6-5
Only exciting fights i can think of are ronda ko, getting choked out.by meisha

Screenshot_20200121-160334.png Screenshot_20200121-160402.png

If I were an MMA journalist, I'd ask Holly if ESPN (fully naked) Body Issue asked her for a fully nude photoshoot and what would it take for her to agree to do it.

Becoming an insta "influencer" is the best most fighters can hope for...

she is like the 1% of people that look WORSE in shape. every time i see pictures of her in short shorts it looks like a dude.
not really. a thin lean dude is hardly what were stereotype a man's physique to be when making comparisons to women

Holly Holm turned into nick lentz. And took the fight out of the fight. Her last several fights.

her entire game plan is to clinch. Stall and win by position. On the cage.
And she’s a haggard redhead. You would have to have an equivalence of a barf fetish to think holly is a beautiful woman.

she’s like an Apache red head sun battered woman who’s loved by weirdo boys who like wmma who have never seen, smelled or touched an actual woman.

tyese are the guys that buy $1000 de dolls or torsos. And give their opinions on women.

Here’s to the neckbeards who say they wouldn’t.
4B11D9D3-F958-44DC-BAA6-273E544E583E.jpeg

That said, I WOOD in a heartbeat.

Yep, it's that time again. Short shorts.
Girl may be a one hit wonder with every other fight being boring as absolute piss, but she sure does know how to find the tiniest shorts in existence.

Lol what am I doing. Wasteland this shite.

Could be a man.

She partially redeemed herself in my eyes.

Back