Media Holly Holm spotted in possibly the shortest shorts of all time?

That might be the most bangable she's ever looked

At least from the front

Don't get me wrong she is in shape...but she looks needy......

If this is what she needs to do to be relevant.....Feel really sorry for her.....Wouldn't be surprise if we get a sex-tape "Mysteriously stolen" in the next couple of months....

Still would bang her......lol

One day she will get old and she will always have these pics.

THATS why she takes them, same reason you take pics.

Don't hate.

She looks kinda decent when the camera is zoomed out

she is like the 1% of people that look WORSE in shape. every time i see pictures of her in short shorts it looks like a dude.

Oh I never said she turned me on. She's got a good body if you're into that, probably like 5/10 face. I'm married actually. Just posting for the lunatics on here to appreciate. Don't be so hostile.

and appreciate we do, kind sir

Speaking of Joanna, whatever happened to her? Is she still in the UFC?

Yep she has a fight coming up but not sure who, the extent of my emotional investment in her was watching Rose humiliate her.

Oh I never said she turned me on. She's got a good body if you're into that, probably like 5/10 face. I'm married actually. Just posting for the lunatics on here to appreciate. Don't be so hostile.
Hostile? You are posting pictures of a nickel when you are married, to please Sherdoggers? Get your life together guy.

Dennis-Hallman-underwear.jpg

The dancing video. On your left is a female. On your right is a sasquatch with all of its hair shaved off

Pre-puked a little bit watching this......

Yep, it's that time again. Short shorts.
Girl may be a one hit wonder with every other fight being boring as absolute piss, but she sure does know how to find the tiniest shorts in existence.

Lol what am I doing. Wasteland this shite.

This picture is not so recent, I noticed last week how she lost some muscle mass in her legs which is confirmed in a another Pics of her instagram.

People here like to try and say the funniest/wittiest insult to feel cool about themselves....and his comment wasn't even close to funny, or witty. Welcome to Sherdog

Too bad she is the WORST and most BORING WMMA fighter of all time.

How the fuck does she have 2 million followers?
<DisgustingHHH>

Back