Holly Holm on her titleshot: "I feel very excited and so happy"

Actually, Renau is BJJ Brown Belt, known for her grappling.

She can kind of grapple when the fight hits the mat, but she doesn't have the takedown ability that McMann has. To more specific, Holm should fight someone who has a strong takedown ability before fighting Ronda.

She seems like a really good person. I would root heavy for her but not with the possibilities of this fight. Would be too much of a bummer.

Huh?

"Excited"? "Happy"?

She didn't say she wasn't ready & the UFC forced her to accept the biggest fight of her career?

Sherdog told me this was the case, so she's obviously a liar.

Edit: ...like clockwork, Diggem joins to set us all straight.

Tons of money is a heck of a thing. Meanwhile keep on sniffing Rondas crusty panties while in your moms closet.

Can't wait for "Ish!" "Ish!"

Tons of money is a heck of a thing. Meanwhile keep on sniffing Rondas crusty panties while in your moms closet.
You're right.

Competing for, & possibly winning, the most prestigious title in her chosen sport is NOT something she wants.

...moron

Holly for the win because she seems sweet and is much better looking than Honda

You're right.

Competing for, & possibly winning, the most prestigious title in her chosen sport is NOT something she wants.

...moron

Oh I believe that she wants to win the title...but make no mistake about it the UFC has thrown her into the mix waaaay too soon and she knows if she doesn't take it now the UFC will be vindictive against her if she waits.

Ronda avoided Cyborg in Strikeforce. Ronda said that she wasn't ready to fight her yet.

They should have fed Ronda to Cyborg after her second fight in MMA.

She will also be happy to get armbared and get paid lots of money

Arm Clean Off

Back