Holly Holm lost because she doesn't have a jab

Your redundant argument is getting old, Nate has no boxing skills apart from throwing a basic 1-2 and blocking punches with his face. He tries to roll punches and show good defense but fails miserably for the most part. So many people here know jack shit about boxing, it's annoying.
You seem confused. I've been agreeing with you all along that Nate would lose to each and every example of different levels of competition you brought up for him to face. What is going over your head is that he is still a better boxer than Holly who came from the shallowest talent pool in sports.

You seem confused. I've been agreeing with you all along that Nate would lose to each and every example of different levels of competition you brought up for him to face. What is going over your head is that he is still a better boxer than Holly who came from the shallowest talent pool in sports.
Yeah well the lowest level of female boxer would still box your brains out.

Why would Ward belittle Diaz? It makes no sense, and Ward isn't his sparring partner AT ALL. They've just happened to spar together once or twice. Sherdog is so uneducated when it comes to boxing.
I'm not uneducated when is comes to boxing I'm just quoting are ward. Do I agree what that guy was said about Diaz and holm??? Hell no. I'm just saying that people who have trained with him have said he was good. Do you even ESB bro?

Ah, whatever man. You do know olympic boxing is a female sport too, right? There are plenty of good female boxers out there even if you or I don't know them, when I say European level it's because I don't know if it gets any lower. Throw Nate in a boxing ring with an Argentinian journeyman and he'd get laid the fuck out. Fed up of MMA fighters having overrated boxing with no credentials.
MMA boxing =/= boxing boxing

There was a story of Gray Maynard thinking he was a real good boxer at Xtreme Couture and then they brought in a real professional boxer for Gray to spar with. Gray got beat like a red headed step child.

Amazing how little credit is given to Shevchenko on here.

It's hard to say anyway as he did very little striking. Jab, jab grab was the limit of his arsenal towards the end.
You can thank Freddie Roach. Manny paciaou's trainer for adapting that perfect MMA jab to GSP's arsinal.

Amazing how little credit is given to Shevchenko on here.
This is more of undercover Ronda fans discrediting Holm. Valentina taxed that ass on Saturday and I want to see her in a 5 rounder against Nunes.

Wow, throw a straight 1-2 and make McGregor start panic wrestling and all of a sudden you're the new Sugar Ray Leonard, Diaz gets his shit pushed in more often than not, why is so overrated all of a sudden? You saw your boy get completely son'd in sparring by Van Heerden who is a journeyman.
Climb down from Holly's vagina.

Climb down from Holly's vagina.
I'm a Rousey fan, still feel the need to educate novices. Don't overrate Nate just because he made your boy start panic wrestling, Van Heerden was acting like Mayweather when he was sparring with McGregor, toying with him. McGregors jab is absolutely tripe.

Does Holly's camp encourage her to "look busy" even if it means landing at an extremely low rate?

Andre Ward begs to differ, and while there is clearly a bias due to them being sparring partners Im pretty sure his word is still worth a lot more than yours on Nate Diaz ability.

If you understand boxing camps they start off by bringing in crappy fighters who can take a punch (Diaz Bros) to act as glorified punching bags to build endurance, then as the camp progresses they bring in actual skilled sparring partners to fine tune their timing. Ward is not going to say anything negative about them regardless if they are bad.

I'm a Rousey fan, still feel the need to educate novices. Don't overrate Nate just because he made your boy start panic wrestling, Van Heerden was acting like Mayweather when he was sparring with McGregor, toying with him. McGregors jab is absolutely tripe.
I'm not overrating anyone. Nate's hands are completely average! And Holm is much, much worse than Nate. Not even in the same league.

Does Holly's camp encourage her to "look busy" even if it means landing at an extremely low rate?

Yeah I'm starting to believe it's a Greg Jackson thing, Condit does the same.

no way, shes a boxer. just like chicago has gun laws.

Holly lost because styles make fights.
Yep. It also didn't help that Holly was wading forward against a counter puncher who has a decent ability to strike and pivot around attacks.

I'm not overrating anyone. Nate's hands are completely average! And Holm is much, much worse than Nate. Not even in the same league.
Nah she isn't, she's just a defensive fighter. If Nate fought the male equivalent of Val he'd get his shit pushed in and probably get finished. There's more to boxing than just "hands".

Back