Holly Holm "I’m a competitor, I’m not a charity case”

Holy Holly Forever now this is what a female champion is suppose to be, Holly & Joanna "I'm not even gonna try and spell your name J" both make outstanding female champions.

Holly Holm may very well be my favorite fighter in this sport.

Says all the right things and carries herself like a true champion should, unlike the former.

Yep.

If you are suicidal after a loss, then maybe its time to either pick another way to make a living, or start up a regular protocol of anti-psyche meds. Or a combo thereof.

MMA is not for the weak-minded. It's a rough sport.

If you want every fighter that felt like dying after a huge loss out of the sport, I've got bad news for you

Nice, Holly keeping it classy and neutral. I like Holly Holm ...

I say go for it, have it posted on youtube.
It's like spending 14 million on nets at the golden gate bridge to prevent suicide jumpers. Ridiculous.

Holly Holm is most likely laughing at Ronda off camera along with the rest of the gyms who have seen the Ellen interview. No real fighter cries on talk shows like that

CandidPlaintiveFox.gif

People can talk about Ronda Rousey all they like but I'm sure Holly Holm is thankful to her, you know now she has a big name, headlined a show that did a million buys and 50,000 attendance in Australia and co main eventing a show that will do massive numbers in Las Vegas, instead of 2,000 fans in New Mexico on a regional TV network.

Your absolutely right, Holly has said as much. Ronda put WMMA on the map.

I love it.

Holly doesn't play those games. She's keen.

Holly is gonna destroy Ronda in the rematch and it will simply be all be in a day's work. Just business as usual.

all this Ronda suicide talk is starting to rustle my jimmies

you got issues girl but going out and crying about it on media seems fake as hell to me

Crying on Ellen and talking about suicide is setting a bad example, making WMMA fighters look like they should be baking cookies and not fighting in the cage. Really, that kind of behavior belongs in a therapy group. What people will remember if Rousey doesn't pull it together is that she is weak. Her record will not matter. People will remember her crying on Ellen. Crying on Ellen doesn't win fights or gain fans.

I know it's a crazy dream, but Ronda should try to be more like Holly.

she really keeps it together well and classy though im sure shes been asked 1000 questions like this where she could easily respond - i bet the media members feel bad about themselves that they havent gotten her to devolve yet

Back