Holly Holm "I’m a competitor, I’m not a charity case”

Perfect response from Holly. Holly is better everywhere inside and outside the cage than Ronda

Umm, so Ronda had no part in her crying on a popular show called ELLEN, saying she was thinking about suicide? That's the perfect platform for her 'act' to get even MORE mainstream press. Believe me, she knew she was going to cry and say she thought about killing herself.

That's like drinking a 24, doing a line of coke, killing a prostitute, shove her in the trunk with a leg dangling out, driving into a police station and saying "I'm in jail because there were cops in the building".

Ronda was feeding the media.
Yeah but the media had the power to say this isn't a story.

I'm just kinda irritated because if there was a lesser known fighter that did commit suicide after a loss it wouldn't get any play. But because it's Ronda I gotta see it on ESPN, FOX, ABC and all the other news stations.

Good answer, Holly. It shows that Holly is ready to KO Ronda one more time.

My thoughts exactly.

Using suicide as a PR strategy is deplorable. This woman is so morally bankrupt, how anyone could ever view her as a role model is beyond me.

Remember when Bethe supposedly used suicide to promote their fight as Rondas dad killed himself? (She never mentioned the father, did not know he did that)... Ronda and the UFC shat all over her for that claiming it was disrespectful.

Now Ronda is using it, that must also means she disrespects her father right? ....ugh.

Also, Holly should refuse to rematch Ronda if she's saying things like that, she's a classy woman and more than likely does not want Ronda to kill herself after another brutal loss. These are such childish tactics, I mean 5 year old tactics...

I applaud Holy.

With the full knowledge that if reversed, Ronda would probably be laughing at her.
What exactly is the "full knowledge" of a "probably"?

If the roles were reversed..

Ronda: "Yeah I heard that she contemplated suicide. It's sad but this is best for her because she obviously doesn't have the mental strength and toughness to be champion like I do".

If the roles were reversed..

Ronda: "Yeah I heard that she contemplated suicide. It's sad but this is best for her because she obviously doesn't have the mental strength and toughness to be champion like I do".

Now this is something more a long the line I could see Ronda saying. Not laughing at her but something like this yea.

What exactly is the "full knowledge" of a "probably"?

I gave Ronda a 1% chance she would not do it :p
Nah. We both know she would have some terrible comment for Holm. Specially since she changed her tune before the fight.

picard_clapping.gif

this is how a real champion behaves in the media

all this Ronda suicide talk is starting to rustle my jimmies

you got issues girl but going out and crying about it on media seems fake as hell to me

I applaud Holy.

With the full knowledge that if reversed, Ronda would probably be laughing at her.

Yep Ronda would have went to the media and appeaed on every talk show talking crap on Holly and the casuals would have liked it and viewed Ronda as once in a life time great person again.

Holly is awesome as usual.

The hell is she supposed to say? For every winner, there is a loser. Nobody likes to lose. She got destroyed by Anne Sophie Mathis and came back. It's ridiculous they are even asking her. That shouldn't even be on her mind.

She wished ill upon both Bethe and Miesha. Why the fuck are we supposed to throw a pity party now? You think these people, or every other fighter on the roster, doesn't feel like absolute fucking shit after losing? Never even experiencing the heights that Ronda has seen?

I remember that crap. Ronda agreed with Gene. Ronda is just one of the worst types.

12743540_623775321096591_4171263307012685151_n.jpg

But seriously, props to Holly, a REAL champion! Classy and intelligent girl

People can talk about Ronda Rousey all they like but I'm sure Holly Holm is thankful to her, you know now she has a big name, headlined a show that did a million buys and 50,000 attendance in Australia and co main eventing a show that will do massive numbers in Las Vegas, instead of 2,000 fans in New Mexico on a regional TV network.

Back