News Holly Holm Gettin Licked

#DumpingSlimeInHerPuss
giphy.gif

Jesus Christ lmao, and here I am, posting a gif of Jim Carrey sucking a tit on the last Bellator card and mod deleting it
<Fedor23>

Man 40 years old, prefers the company of men, no children, needs social media attention

What a catch

Perhaps it's simply that people who are raised in a civil, educated environment can actually learn to love rather than spend their lives engaging in liquor store holdups and drive bys.
Wow! No middle ground with you, I see!

What is it with white people and letting dogs sleep in their beds, lick them uncontrollably, and allowing them in their kitchens???

Well, at least you acknowledge there are different behavior patterns between races.

1st off people that sleep with dogs are gross 2nd, i let no animal lick my face

Take the dogpill OP

White women have sex with their dogs

Well, at least you acknowledge there are different behavior patterns between races.

Behavioral patterns are cultural, not genetic. Cultural and economic divides obviously affect this dramatically, and obviously, given the historic marginalization of certain ethnicities, these behavior trends can tend to fall statistically along racial lines.

Cliff notes: it is what it is

1st off people that sleep with dogs are gross 2nd, i let no animal lick my face

You're missing out. When I watch my friends pitbull, Gino, he sleeps at the foot of my bed. All he does is lie there, chewing his feet occasionally. Then I'll push him around with my foot to annoy him. Good fun.

Of course, it's a short term stay and I wash everything the moment he leaves...

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ lmao, and here I am, posting a gif of Jim Carrey sucking a tit on the last Bellator card and mod deleting it
<Fedor23>

Yeah, that guy is almost assuredly a disgusting slob and a virgin. Repulsive commentary.

I don't understand the obession with Holly Holm. She literally looks like a grandmaw in the face.

Back