Holly Holm gets down to Milly Rock

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Free_sunglasses_Sure_why_not_And_they_came_with_a_free_fanny_pack_Yup_a_lil_80_s_back_in_action_no_matter_h-79875.jpg

As long as she's not doing the sprinkler that's fine with me.

Her lats are on swole

Looks like a shitty Thriller outtake.

Just strip already, ffs bitches always tryna play at some dumb shit.

Looks like a shitty Thriller outtake.

Just strip already, ffs bitches always tryna play at some dumb shit.

Fuck these motherfucking double posting forum shits

Holly has body for days...

But damn that milly rock was rough lol wish she was champ again

Holly Holm is officially a more entertaining dancer than she is a fighter

Do the dudes who think she looks hot not think she looks like a man a little bit?

So....THREE YEARS after the song hit..

giphy.gif

Do the dudes who think she looks hot not think she looks like a man a little bit?
I think she's hot body wise. And her face doesn't look like a man at all... that's not the issue.

Her face looks old as fuck. That's my issue. It looks like it's been fucking exposed to something.

I think she's hot body wise. And her face doesn't look like a man at all... that's not the issue.

Her face looks old as fuck. That's my issue. It looks like it's been fucking exposed to something.

I know I'm agreeing with a white belt, but this forum seems to think holly is hot or something...I personally find all 3 of those girls hideous. Holly is way to lean and muscular for a chick...which is simply not attractive...her face is butt ugly...and all 3 look old....now this is just my personal opinion....

Back