Holly Holm files for divorce

She honestly looks 60-years-old and soulless. I think the husband must be relieved.

No idea why Shertards are attracted to women who don't look feminine at all. I see at least 100-200 hundred women just in public, daily, roaming around who look infinitely better.
You live in Ireland. In America, the average woman is 5'4" 177 lbs of fat pig-person. Being in shape makes you a 9/10 here.

Maybe she is tired of carrying all the weight, i dont know what he does. When you live a somewhat normal life, then get thrust into the public eye, all the scrutinizing can get to ya. Good luck to her, and maybe she can get back that confidence that can only help her mma game.

Admitted Cormier nut hugger -retired 2015
Verdum Jock Strap Warmer -Current

(Off Holly Holm's ass and divorce settlement conversation)
49592410_272249156789438_3200695571274792960_n.jpg

Who ya got? (I'll have a thread up in Worldwide when it goes down... swing by if you watch)
2019 - The year of Gordon Ryan (and Holly Holm's upcoming new baby)

He always seemed really insecure. Hard enough on your ego to know your wife could kick your ass, then she becomes more famous, and then becomes the highest earner in the relationship.

I'm just glad they don't have kids to suffer through this.

Sherdogs like a wild pack of hyenas and women with some sort of problem are wounded antelope babies left behind.

You say that like its a bad thing...

She honestly looks 60-years-old and soulless. I think the husband must be relieved.

No idea why Shertards are attracted to women who don't look feminine at all. I see at least 100-200 hundred women just in public, daily, roaming around who look infinitely better.

Because she's a fighter dumb dumb.

post pics, you ass

Have you seen the stuff she posts on her IG? She's basically naked in half of them. This is no surprise

dat vid dancing with karate hottie

He always seemed really insecure. Hard enough on your ego to know your wife could kick your ass, then she becomes more famous, and then becomes the highest earner in the relationship.

I'm just glad they don't have kids to suffer through this.
where does he come across as insecure

Back