Holly Holm files for divorce

She honestly looks 60-years-old and soulless. I think the husband must be relieved.

No idea why Shertards are attracted to women who don't look feminine at all. I see at least 100-200 hundred women just in public, daily, roaming around who look infinitely better.
Ditto, don't see the appeal for Holly at all.

Mr Holm: "And thats when you let Johnny do wha wha what again dear?"
Holly: Yes thats when Jon put his 8 **** bleep beeeeeeeelp in my *****88 Bleeeep bleeping *** bleep 3 times and then bleeeee..."
Mr Holm: And then nex, nex next you said at that point thats when Raul did wha wha what again?"
Holly: "yes while Jon **** the **** outta me **** ***** Yoel began a thunderous rogering **** of my *** Bleeeep...Got it!!"
Mr Holm: "Yes ri.. right Dear."
<HisEye>

That's some active imagination you got there, bud.

<HisEye>

That's some active imagination you got there, bud.
''imagination''
tenor.gif

I know I'm the TS but let's be real.

We make fun of this guy

Jeff-Kirkpatrick.jpg

but he got inside this 100s of times

Holly-Holm-Feet-1989375.jpg

Meanwhile the guys who make fun of him bond with Holly this way:

1c7.gif

I know I'm the TS but let's be real.

We make fun of this guy

Jeff-Kirkpatrick.jpg

but he got inside this 100s of times

Holly-Holm-Feet-1989375.jpg

Meanwhile the guys who make fun of him bond with Holly this way:

1c7.gif
How do you know, he never got her pregnant after all .. maybe he had erectile dysfunction.

Implants are next

What is this fascination with white women/ black men? Is this the new white guy/asian girl syndrome?

Have you seen the stuff she posts on her IG? She's basically naked in half of them. This is no surprise
She posted one single pic from 16 years ago where she poses with some boxing gloves and you twist it into "naked in half of her posts". Your post is the worst lie in the history of Sherdog. EVER!

How do you know, he never got her pregnant after all .. maybe he had erectile dysfunction.

Anything is possible but even if he just did it once, that is an infinity more than any Sherdogger could realistically dream of.

Back