Holly Holm files for divorce

Per the article: "It's reported that Holm has said in the papers the pair are capable of living independently, and as such, spousal support is not something that will be considered as part of the separation."

So, nope.

she will have to give him summat so he doesnt blow the lid on the jackson/wink doping program :D

Holly Holm's husband's buddy to Holly Holm's husband:

13346.jpg

She honestly looks 60-years-old and soulless. I think the husband must be relieved.

No idea why Shertards are attracted to women who don't look feminine at all. I see at least 100-200 hundred women just in public, daily, roaming around who look infinitely better.
0111-holly-holm-jeff-kirkpatrick-insta-getty-3.jpg

Remember all those articles about her and Bones being like brother and sister after she KO'd Rousey, haven't really heard a peep about them being close since she lost to Meisha. lel

white guys will never take you back

We both know you would give her the most unsatisfying 30 seconds of her life.

kagney-linn-karter-18x24-poster-new-rare-bhg335349__41dWrdjROtL.jpg

But the reality is that she will turn you down so you will never have the opportunity.

I came here to say I made slow cooker vegetable beef soup this week.

So she's got an excuse if she loses to that aspen ladd dude

Well that's her saying they can. Not him. If Conor and Dee split and Conor put in the papers "we are both capable of living independently" do you think it would be sweet? It's sexist if he doesn't get half.

I don't think Dee is independently wealthy whereas Holly's soon to be ex owns a construction company IIRC.

Threads about women’s personal lives shouldnt be allowed on sherdog. Sherdogs like a wild pack of hyenas and women with some sort of problem are wounded antelope babies left behind.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

I don't think Dee is independently wealthy whereas Holly's soon to be ex owns a construction company IIRC.

I'm sure they will separate without money being an issue. It's just funny the shoe is on the other foot.

Do I think Holly Holm is attractive eye candy in the media Hollywood sex symbol world?Probably not.Would I still smash if given the chance?Probably

Threads about women’s personal lives shouldnt be allowed on sherdog. Sherdogs like a wild pack of hyenas and women with some sort of problem are wounded antelope babies left behind.
Not just women everybody’s personal life
I’f you want drama watch the Kardashian’s

Haha, well, TS’s title post already has what my response was going to be

Per the article: "It's reported that Holm has said in the papers the pair are capable of living independently, and as such, spousal support is not something that will be considered as part of the separation."

So, nope.

Spousal support has nothing to do with who gets what in the divorce. Spousal support is ongoing payments after the fact.

Back