Holly Holm files for divorce

That woman has the dumper to end all dumpers. I do not enjoy the ISH ISH ISH pitty-pat stuff, but I do enjoy watching her work along the fence. It's mesmerizing, really.

Have you seen the stuff she posts on her IG? She's basically naked in half of them. This is no surprise

She's a fighter. They don't train in parkas.

I hope Jeff gets a nice settlement.

giphy.gif
Per the article: "It's reported that Holm has said in the papers the pair are capable of living independently, and as such, spousal support is not something that will be considered as part of the separation."

Nope.

So there's going to be a beta male on the market?

Marriage ONLY works if shes a closely watched stay at home housewife who raises the kids.

Hope he gets half
Per the article: "It's reported that Holm has said in the papers the pair are capable of living independently, and as such, spousal support is not something that will be considered as part of the separation."

So, nope.

giphy.gif
When your wife rolls around all day with
yoel-romero-open-workouts-video.jpg
and you look like
b651f635cd5d12b37ba3f054c8ef57c8.jpg

The preacher's daughter...

So according to the Sherdog downhill WMMA career slide theory pertaining to the likes of Claudia Gadelha, PVZ, JJ, etc... we can expect some fake boobs incoming on HH? ish...ish ish ish.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.
Somehow, me too. lol

That husband of hers was a beta for sure. Just look at his face. She has that face like "GIVE ME MORE!!" and he seems like "do a ground wire on me". Come on.

Last edited:
" I told her that fake, sweet act -- I can see right through it. I really do. It was all fake. All until now. All that respect, all that everything, all you being sweet. I see right now that it's fake..."

-Kenneth Florian

I don't get it man, she's got a nice ass but looks like a dude.

So, nope.

Well that's her saying they can. Not him. If Conor and Dee split and Conor put in the papers "we are both capable of living independently" do you think it would be sweet? It's sexist if he doesn't get half.

Back